I exchanged my black besace SGH messenger for...

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
... a bag with the same color and hardware, different style. Here are pics. of my new giant hobo.

I really love this style, it's so easy to wear. I found that the besace wasn't easy enough to wear cross-body and was a little bigger than I need. For a cross-body bag, the flat messenger style really works better for me.

Attachments

• blackhobo1front.JPG
    blackhobo1front.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 94
  • blackhobo2back.JPG
    blackhobo2back.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 57
Wow, city, I really love your giant hobo! Any chance of modeling pics so that I get to see what this Bbag looks like worn cross-body?

Thanks for your nice words everyone!:smile:

zacorey - I'll try to get a "collection" pic. (fairly small by PF standards). I keep it at 3 to 4 (currently at 3) -- I'm pretty ruthless about only keeping the Bbags I love the most and use regularly.

monsoon - I was referring to wearing other messenger styles cross-body but will try to model this one as well (although there are some great pics. of other PFers wearing the giant hobo).

handbagangel - Yes, it can feel hard to commit to black when there are so many great colors but I have the other colors I want the most and was ready for black. Also this is such a great, easy-to-wear style I wanted the color to be versatile (and to not worry about getting it dirty).