Is it naive to ask...

gymgirl124

O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
Is it naive to ask if LV has any sort of payment plan??? I know Tiffany's does, but I am sure it is for clients who purchase consistently, with excellent credit, and have alot of $$$ to drop.

That would be great and dangerous. Could you imagine if they had an LV credit card and it would give you reward pts to use on future purchases?! I think they should start this :smile:

Is it naive to ask if LV has any sort of payment plan??? I know Tiffany's does, but I am sure it is for clients who purchase consistently, with excellent credit, and have alot of $$$ to drop.
I laughed when I read your post! Not naive at all, just hopeful! But sorry, your answer is no. But it would be interesting to see how many bags we would all get!

i think it would be great if they had a reward scheme but a purchase plan would be dangerous.
i high end boutiqu near my universoty has a reward scheme where you get 1 point for every £ you spend then when you have 1000 points you get a £100 gift card. thats dangerous enough for me.