Official Britney thread

Totally disappointing, I heard the pics were worse than her behavior, I guess they chose not to share those! I read somewhere her eyes were rolling back in her head, etc. that is what I thought they were publishing. At any rate her behavior alone is horrifying. Get some help girl!

Ok here are ALL the scans... won't let me edit my first post...

credit: jjboard

AND here's an exerpt from YESTERDAY, a day before the images "leaked". OK have gone a bit too far, non? All she did was "borrow" clothes from the photoshoot, which as far as I know, everybody and their mother does (anybody remember the controversy about JLo "borrowing" socks from the LV shot? now that was fun)

http://www.jossip.com/britney-spear...photos-everyones-been-talking-about-20070724/
Does OK! Not Have Those Aweso
me Britney Spears Photos Everyone’s Been Talking About?
And more importantly: What's in Sarah Ivens' future?
July 24th, 2007
» 5 Comments

okmag0724.jpgWrites in an informant with at least a working knowledge of how the tabloid business operates:

OK! has no Britney exclsuive [sic] photos and the interview’s bad…no real revelations. Sarah Ivens is trying to make herself look good in front of her bosses as her ass is on the line because sales are poor. Richard Desmond’s pumping millions into it but news stand sales struggle to get above 400,000. No one wants to advertise in the magazine. He’s losing patience with Ivens. She’s planning her exit strategy by putting out stories about herself.

While some of this makes sense – especially the “no real revelations” part, because really, what else is there to learn about Britney’s miserable existence? – it is worth noting that OK! owner Desmond does seem to be in this for the long-ish haul. His significant investments in the U.S. market remain and continue to grow. From his perspective, the British Pound vs. U.S. Dollar factor means he’s spending half as much as we think he is.

Whether Ivens stays on with his attempt to conquer the U.S. market (and trust us, that is his intent), however, is another matter entirely. And one we’re perfectly willing to speculate on.

Elsewhere, those “photos” that OK! is bragging about? They’re right here on Mollygood. And if that’s all there is, well, there’s no need to get all excited.

I'm sorry but I have to say that if all that is true - who the hell does she think she is!???

I don't care how "big" somebody is there is absolutely no need and no excuse for rude behaviour and theft. Manners do not cost a thing but it seems that more and more celebs are forgetting that they were ever taught any!!!!!

I personally wish that she would just go away!