Share Your Loewe Items Here

So, I need to retract this comment. Yes, they messed up. But totally unexpectedly today I received this from Loewe together with an apology to my name! So despite the spelling mistake (they are Spanish after all :P) this is a very nice gesture and I very much appreciated it.

View attachment 4958286

Incidentally I also happened to receive today my Totoro shipment. The shirt is fenomenal, very thick luxurious linen and beautiful embroidery. I can wear it as a dress which is what I had anticipated, and am only concerned whether it is too long for me.
It came in one of those gigantic cardboard tubes they now use for clothes so no bag, but they did include a set of stickers.

View attachment 4958299View attachment 4958300
Wow, the embroidery is incredible! What a great piece of art! Enjoy your piece!

Hi does anyone has this loewe hammock crochet? I just ordered it but don't seem to see much info online, nor seeing anyone carries it.
I haven’t but I saw it on the sale and it is indeed a good price and very pretty for Summer. I found this pic

1CEEE616-F1C9-4294-81E6-4628184F79A8.jpeg

Hi all!

My first Loewe bag: mini flamenco. The leather is so so so nice. I'm very happy. :smile:

View attachment 4959165
View attachment 4959166

Very nice, this is such a good bag and so versatile.

Reactions: fsadeli
They have sale for instance at mytheresa. I think when you browse the web, you will find some sales for Loewe pieces. Good luck hunting!
I checked but no puzzle, there's crochet gate but I just got a crochet hammock, so that's why I'm wondering when the next sales going to be and hopefully I'm able to snatch one next time :smile:

I checked but no puzzle, there's crochet gate but I just got a crochet hammock, so that's why I'm wondering when the next sales going to be and hopefully I'm able to snatch one next time :smile:
For this season the private sale started 1 December, but I have the impression this is earlier than other years. With Covid everything is different...

If you are in Europe you can try Fashionette, they always have some discounts on Loewe‘s items.

Reactions: fsadeli
Does anyone knows when does Loewe usually has sales? I'm dying to get any puzzle or gate on sale, but I missed it this time round, wondering when should I keep an eye on the next sale.
Try calling the Loewe outlet stores in the US. In my desperation, that's what I did. I got a medium Puzzle in Scarlet Red at the Desert Hills Outlet. I paid $1,740. A medium normally is $2,900. Price range for small is $1,500 to 1,700 depending on the style/color.

The two outlets are Desert Hills and Woodbury. I can send you the lady who helped me at Desert Hills.

Happy hunting!