Should I buy this Chanel boy bag???

Should I buy this Chanel boy bag?

• Yes

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
I am kinda on the fence here. The color and hardware combination screams elegant. It’s one of those bags where its for the person that wears lots of cream/light colors dresses/evening gowns, etc. but imo i dont really see it being worn with jeans/casual wear, not only that you’ll need to be extremely careful with color transfer and just not getting it dirty overall but if you are an extremely careful person then i say go for it

Reactions: missnathalie
It’s stunning! I love boy bags and I love this color combo! I voted no only due to fear of high maintenance but I’m OCD and everyone out there are enjoying their light colored Chanel bags except me :P

Reactions: missnathalie
Get it or regret it. Listen to your first initial gut feeling.

I love boy bags so much and I love the crossbody style, heavy chains, CC logo closure and the structured style. This color combo will match almost any outfit and can be dressed up and down, however there are cons as well and they do exist.

I would worry about the light color which can be prone to color transfer, the softness of the leather if lambskin, and the lack of feet on the bag (which can be prone to rubbing of the bottom corners of the bag). If you like the look and feel (and sound) of the heavy chains, you will adore it, but if you don't, it could be a problem.

I love boy bags so much and I love the crossbody style, heavy chains, CC logo closure and the structured style. This color combo will match almost any outfit and can be dressed up and down, however there are cons as well and they do exist.

I would worry about the light color which can be prone to color transfer, the softness of the leather if lambskin, and the lack of feet on the bag (which can be prone to rubbing of the bottom corners of the bag). If you like the look and feel (and sound) of the heavy chains, you will adore it, but if you don't, it could be a problem.

Thanks for the response. I love the boy bags. I don't have any boy bag or any bag in beige, I usually buy black or dark coloured bags. But I really liked the color on this Chanel and the hardware, but of course worried about color transfer

This!!!

I have a boy in an similar color combination. I wear it a lot during spring and summer. Yes, you need to be a little careful with jeans and other dark clothes. I have a little bit of color transfer on the back of my back, but I don’t care.
You also should be really careful with your sunscreen!

For me personally, it is one of my most used bags. I love the colors and it just goes with a lot of outfits.