Prada backpack

Bluebellbun

Jan 4, 2017
I ordered this backpack from Luisa Via Roma . I think this colour way is exclusive to them. It had 50% discount which made it £555. I’m undecided whether to keep it or not . I guess I’m unsure if I can justify the money for a backpack. On the other hand , out with COVID we do travel a fair bit so I think I would use it and I also have a 4 year old so a backpack is quite handy. Would love your opinions please

B87094D6-C49F-4F1A-AECE-3CC0064FF5A3.jpeg

I have a Prada backpack that I've used for almost 6 years now. Bought it at the Rome airport and it's come with me throughout my university experience, theme park trips and long travels. It's so easy to clean, upkeep is minimal, super spacious and versatile. I used it to the point where one of the leather shoulder strap started breaking but Prada repaired it for me for only 70 dollars. It's the best backpack I own, you won't regret keeping it!

Reactions: kmc2s and dotty8
Sorry to bring up an old post but I just wondered if this style backpack is awkward to use with the buckle opening?

I’ve quoted my own post because I’ve found an answer! I bought the bag the next day and used for a week on my holiday. The version I got was from the outlet and had zip front pockets rather than buckles so it was much easier to use. I didn’t find the main compartment buckle awkward and the drawstring holds the interior quite tightly closed anyway. Just thought I’d give an update for future searches.

I’ve quoted my own post because I’ve found an answer! I bought the bag the next day and used for a week on my holiday. The version I got was from the outlet and had zip front pockets rather than buckles so it was much easier to use. I didn’t find the main compartment buckle awkward and the drawstring holds the interior quite tightly closed anyway. Just thought I’d give an update for future searches.
I'm heading to the outlets in a few days and am hoping to score a backpack from the Prada outlet! Do you recall the price range and do you have a picture? Thank you so much!

Reactions: jelly-baby