what bags do you use in the rain?

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
i love my bv bags but never want to take a chance with using them in the rain so usually use an lv epi leather bag. what bv bags do you feel comfortable using when it is actively raining?

i love my bv bags but never want to take a chance with using them in the rain so usually use an lv epi leather bag. what bv bags do you feel comfortable using when it is actively raining?

Same here, if I want to carry a black bag I use my epi speedy 25 if the weather is iffy. You can just wipe the water off w/o having to worry too much about the leather.

I think I won`t be afraid of using my BV Nappa Umbria Tote in the rain anymore. Last night I went out with a couple of friends and a waitress managed to spill a hole lot of fruit punch on my bag. I thought I was gonna freak, but I just wiped it off with a napkin and today you don`t see anything at all. So, if my bag can handle fruit punch, it definitely will be able to handle rain, won`t it?

Oh my C_24, furit punch!?! I would have just freaked out!!:wtf:
Glad that your tote withstood it. Had it been treated in any way (like protective spray)??