First WOC: Classic WOC or Seasonal ones?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
For my first WOC, should I pick a classic black caviar WOC or a seasonal one (also in caviar leather)? & why? I feel the "CC" for the classic WOC is a bit too small on the WOC. Do you think a bigger "CC" WOC like the one below in caviar will be a better choice? I think the bigger CC will make the WOC looks more like a bag, but why so many people like the classic CC. Just want to hear your thoughts! Thanks!
wallet-on-chain-black-lambskin-gold-metal-lambskin-gold-metal--packshot-default-ap1794b0433594305-8832105742366.jpg

Reactions: lovieluvslux
I prefer the classic because I find it very elegant with the small ccs. I do also own the iridescent beige woc with the pearly ccs which are a little bigger than the Ccs on the classic woc....and I think that size looks nice on the woc also. I think the big ccs on this woc are disproportional to the size of the bag itself. If that suits your taste and personality, then go for it. It’s really a matter of personal taste, but I personally don’t think the bigger ccs make the whole bag look bigger.

I vote for the classic too! something about the simplicity of it that makes it very pretty to me and easier to dress up or casually. I feel like with a simple bag, you can have other pretty jewelry and accessories to pair with it nicely. let us know what you decide!

My vote is classic caviar. I find the smaller cc less loud. However I also love the one you post and was trying to find it when it was release and they sold like hotcakes. Didnt end up getting one and don’t want to pay over retail for one either however I am in Australia and stock level aren’t that great

My vote is classic caviar. I find the smaller cc less loud. However I also love the one you post and was trying to find it when it was release and they sold like hotcakes. Didnt end up getting one and don’t want to pay over retail for one either however I am in Australia and stock level aren’t that great

Did you end up buy a WOC at the end? You should get a classic one :smile: It will be timeless!

I like both. I have the classic . Bought in 2013 and it's the same as what they sell now. That's a plus since it won't go out of style. However, they didn't offer that one that you posted above back in 2013. Haha. Im attracted to it and would have considered getting it if it was available back then. It's really up to you.
Some people don't like big logos so they like simple and discreet. It's really a personal preference.