Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Glad it wasn’t damaged. It’s one of my faves!
Oh my, I'm glad your FRD is ok! I must admit admiration of your really living with your scarves tho! Well done!
@essiedub and @Langsam - thank you both! The worst that could have happened would be that it had gotten a bit dusty, it was knotted and I had a magnet to keep it to one side. :flowers:
Another story though is after sweeping with a broom, and you’re near the floor sweeping crumbs and futz into the dustpan while wearing your scarf with it’s hidden magnet... and get the magnet stuck on the broom. There you are with a broom stuck to your neck - and those magnets have serious power.
That one was a little harder to get out of... :facepalm:
Thank you, MAGJES!

Congratulations on your new acquisitions, Karenska!

A great scarf, Cookie!
Thank you!
We (obviously) don't have Mustangs here in Scotland but your comment on picking them up in a trailer reminded me of when I went to the local animal rescue centre years ago for our first cat. They asked me if I had a large garden and, when I said yes, proceeded to ask if I would be interested in rehoming a Shetland pony that they had and nobody wanted...and that I could have it for free!! I said no, although it would have been an undoubtedly cute addition to the family. I could picture DH's face as he came in that evening, expecting to see a wee, fluffy pussycat but instead being greeted by a rotund little pony at the front door!!!
Anyway, I digress. Today's SOTD is just for Cookie. Parures Précieuses. :giggle: View attachment 4955907
BWAHAHAHAAA!! :giggle:
Snow this morning ... to the grocery

View attachment 4955908
A perfect choice! ❤️

Hi everyone! It is only Tuesday but feels like Wednesday or Thursday to me, bummer! Just wanted to include two Alice Shirley designs for this week. I think her scarves have both casual qualities, in that they are whimsical and fun, but the design intricacy lends itself well to professional Zoom calls. Whenever I am planning on purchasing a scarf, I challenge myself to identify specific pieces in my wardrobe that will work with the scarf. The best scarf for me is one I can easily match with a lot of my clothing. One of my most versatile scarves is the cool-toned Jaguar Quetzal. The varying shades of pink and blue make it a scarf that matches with a ton of my clothes. View attachment 4955462My second scarf is my first 2021 scarf, just delivered today, Into the Canadian Wild.
Funnily enough, this scarf has very similar colors to my JQ, but is done in warm tones instead. It matches with a completely different facet of my wardrobe (although I think both scarves go well with blue and black). My goal this year is to only buy 6 scarves, so I’m 1 scarf down. I always knew I’d want this scarf, because my husband and I love traveling to Canada, and also because I’m obsessed with the Northern Lights. Deciding on a color was a real challenge, but I finally bit the bullet and settled on this beauty. View attachment 4955464View attachment 4955465
LOVE your JQ colorway. Not entirely happy with the one I have and have been eyeing this lovely cw for a while now. Thanks for the lovely photo this morning.
Stunning CW colorway as well!

Reactions: laurenad
Hi everyone! It is only Tuesday but feels like Wednesday or Thursday to me, bummer! Just wanted to include two Alice Shirley designs for this week. I think her scarves have both casual qualities, in that they are whimsical and fun, but the design intricacy lends itself well to professional Zoom calls. Whenever I am planning on purchasing a scarf, I challenge myself to identify specific pieces in my wardrobe that will work with the scarf. The best scarf for me is one I can easily match with a lot of my clothing. One of my most versatile scarves is the cool-toned Jaguar Quetzal. The varying shades of pink and blue make it a scarf that matches with a ton of my clothes. View attachment 4955462My second scarf is my first 2021 scarf, just delivered today, Into the Canadian Wild.
Funnily enough, this scarf has very similar colors to my JQ, but is done in warm tones instead. It matches with a completely different facet of my wardrobe (although I think both scarves go well with blue and black). My goal this year is to only buy 6 scarves, so I’m 1 scarf down. I always knew I’d want this scarf, because my husband and I love traveling to Canada, and also because I’m obsessed with the Northern Lights. Deciding on a color was a real challenge, but I finally bit the bullet and settled on this beauty. View attachment 4955464View attachment 4955465
So beautifully tied ... as always, laurenad!

Reactions: laurenad
Scarf mail! :graucho: (I am shipwrecked on, CHAINED to Ban Island for the foreseeable future). This is a long-sought-after design that appeared in late December. Coup de Fouet Au Bloc 140 silk plume in bleu/rose/gris. Heavenly.:hbeat:
View attachment 4955387View attachment 4955388
On-theme because I wore it to go on a couple of errands and to Fedex to return this little number :graucho: :coolio: to H.com, because I have not been sure it would work for me, beautiful though it undoubtedly is. Running around, I made Fedex my last stop but I never made it, so:yahoo:for keeping Les Bassetts!! :loveeyes:
Triplets with @MAGJES and @Agrume, too. :party:
View attachment 4955389
View attachment 4955390
Well done on the new 140! It's lovely. And why not keep the Bassets? It's so cute. And obviously Fate has intervened. :biggrin:

Very pretty Croisette...and so cosy too! You'll wow them all down at the store!
Thank you, Pautinka!

Thank you, croisette. You look lovely on your way to the store!
Many thanks, Awillow!

@essiedub and @Langsam - thank you both! The worst that could have happened would be that it had gotten a bit dusty, it was knotted and I had a magnet to keep it to one side. :flowers:
Another story though is after sweeping with a broom, and you’re near the floor sweeping crumbs and futz into the dustpan while wearing your scarf with it’s hidden magnet... and get the magnet stuck on the broom. There you are with a broom stuck to your neck - and those magnets have serious power.
That one was a little harder to get out of... :facepalm:

Thank you!

BWAHAHAHAAA!! :giggle:

A perfect choice! ❤
Thank you, Cookie ... I recently had curtains in the vacuum.

Absolutely gorgeous Croisette!

So elegant.
Thank you so much, MAGJES!

Woohoo, all dressed up for a routine visit to my doc...one thing I AM allowed out of the house for just now! A nice opportunity to air my new Couvertures et Tenues de Jour in public because it sure ain't going to see the inside of a restaurant or bar any time soon!!!
Have a nice day everyone. :biggrin: View attachment 4954872
Stunning match to your eyes Pautinka! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.