Name That Bag!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so if it needs moving Mods, move away!

What's the "proper" name for this bag? I've seen it called a doctor's bag, but I'm sure there is another name for it. What collection would it have come from? Finally, does anyone know the retail on it? TIA! :tender:

Attachments

• OMG.JPG
    OMG.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,230
I'm not sure about the name of the bag either but I've heard others call it the doctor's bag but I'm not sure. It's from the outdoor ligne and I think this bag was from last year. The retail price was $1,795.

I'm not sure about the name of the bag either but I've heard others call it the doctor's bag but I'm not sure. It's from the outdoor ligne and I think this bag was from last year. The retail price was $1,795.

Yep, that's right. I think there is a pic of a brown one in the reference sub-forum. The leather is like distressed caviar. LOVE this ligne.

PradaPsycho, are you thinking of getting one?

^^^That evil Bluefly strikes again! To even find this on Bluefly was dumb luck, but to find it on the day they have an extra 10% off EVERYTHING, plus another 10% off with a promo code, plus their normal 20% off retail. Let's just say I'm going to have to seriously hate this thing before I send it back! :devil:

OMG, I loved that Outdoor ligne Doctor's Bag when it came out last fall. You lucky girl. Sounds like you got a great deal. :tup:

Besides the black one pictured above and the brown one in the reference library, there was also a red version that was TDF! (I believe this was owned by tlprmn.)

attachment.php

OMG - I just loved the outdoor ligne. The leather is very different. It looks distressed all the time and scratches very easily. But you just rub it and it comes out. I NEVER rub it and the bag looks really naturally distressed.

I passed on a red tote and got the navy hobo instead. That doctor bag is TDF. Have to like a handheld bag though.