Real housewives of Salt Lake city

I just watched the episode. I had my attention split between playing Candy Crush and the show because SLC is just that boring. The final scene music queued up and with that I snapped my head up from my game and asked aloud to the empty room, "Did anything actually happen for that whole episode?"

My take on the entire episode is that Jen is terrible. That's it.

Mary must be a very unhappy woman, trying to soothe herself or cheer herself up with the clothes shopping. Just the one closet evoked a visceral feeling in me, like eating too much sugar or something. It was sickening.
YES! It gave me anxiety to see that much stuff! (And I was a bit of a shopaholic myself!) And to think she says she has that much in every room of her house? And then she doesn't even know how many houses she has? Ugh.

I just watched the episode. I had my attention split between playing Candy Crush and the show because SLC is just that boring. The final scene music queued up and with that I snapped my head up from my game and asked aloud to the empty room, "Did anything actually happen for that whole episode?"

My take on the entire episode is that Jen is terrible. That's it.
:P:P

At the first episode I would have never guessed that I would think Mary is one of the normal one. I like Whitney, you can see everything she thinks on her face and she seems pretty normal and fun. Mary's situation is weird, but at least she also acknowledges it and doesn't try to pretend like she and her step grandfather are madly in love. I hate Meredith's kid. Can't stand Lisa - as the boss, if your bartenders mess up then you should take accountability for them and apologize. Jen is just crazy and needs medication. Meredith and Heather I can take or leave, although Heather's priority of her drumstick lollipops at the 20's party cracked me up.

Mary is a grifter of the highest order. Stealing from poor church members to fund her many houses, other properties and endless designer clothing.

I think this woman is crazy for going onto a show like this and exposing her deplorable actions.
I hope there are many repercussions for her.
As we have seen with other housewives - nothing is secret anymore with all the sleuths on the internet - all will be exposed.

Off topic a bit...Whitney’s hair and makeup for her “confessionals” are terrible! She is a pretty girl...who does that to her and why does she allow it?

Off topic a bit...Whitney’s hair and makeup for her “confessionals” are terrible! She is a pretty girl...who does that to her and why does she allow it?

why didn't someone telling her she was a millimetre away from a costume malfunction in that dress?
Not a good look.

I am done!

Watching the episode with Sharrief's B-day party. Meredith's son takes out a bunch of Fendi stuff, all very nice and stylish btw, but he tells his mom it's very hip hop. Just because it has Fendi all over it....Like its Dapper Dan, it's like hip hop. He doesn't understand Dapper Dan. He doesn't understand hip hop style. It's not Hip Hop Dapper Dan if it's made by the couture house. Fendi is trying to make a pedestrian, safe version of what Dapper Dan did (and I love it). It's just not hip hop. And a handful of gold signet rings in Meredith's fingers doesn't make what she's wearing hip hop accessories .

He's the worst. Get off this show and go back to college. Learn something, let your parents work on their marriage and their lives as empty nesters.

Reactions: BleuSaphir