Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

FAUBOURG TROPICAL is my favorite of the season, I was so excited to put the green aqua pink cw in my cart today. Love everything on this scarf until I found out there's a snake at the upper left corner before I check out, that scared me away.
Are you familiar with last season’s popular La Danse des Amazones?
It also has a snake in the design.

My parcel has just arrived! Grand Manège Love Bandana:View attachment 4950752View attachment 4950753View attachment 4950754

Will take some modelling pictures for here and my blog another day, when the light is better. It is a very grey day here. Love this already. The bandana style is new to me as is the size.
I'm so glad it arrived to you, I know you were concerned. Worth the wait, it's beautiful! Love this combination of colors!
Am I the only one who thinks it is weird that not only is the same designed released as both regular and wash, the 2 formats have same color ways.

I am so tempted to order the blue colorway in wash and regular just to see/feel the difference in person. But, I won't!

Does anyone have any intel on Cheval punk? I think we have only seen two colors in the early Instagram snaps. I’m dying to know more! And also wondering who the designer is.

It is by Daiske Nomura. There are other pieces (eg this tie https://www.hermes.com/cz/en/product/cheval-punk-embroidered-tie-H353768Tv01/ ) that uses the cheval punk design (like a couple other scarves that are also appearing on RTWs in this season) where you can see it’s credited “Designed by Daiske Nomura” on the webpage :idea:

Reactions: HermesHope