Please identify this CHANEL

Does anyone know the model name of this bag? I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find anything. I know it’s Caviar leather.
Imo, it looks too old for an actual collection name. You can find similar items by searching vintage CC chain tote, vintage timeless tote, vintage cc logo tote, etc. Ebay probably has a lot on the site. You use the main feature of the bag (the large logo) to describe it. They haven't made this style in a long time, the cc logo and the name printed on the handle was done too long ago. I'll link a very similar one which should help you with keywords and the general year: https://www.yoogiscloset.com/handbags/chanel-black-caviar-leather-cc-chain-tote-bag.html

Reactions: LilMissCutie
Imo, it looks too old for an actual collection name. You can find similar items by searching vintage CC chain tote, vintage timeless tote, vintage cc logo tote, etc. Ebay probably has a lot on the site. You use the main feature of the bag (the large logo) to describe it. They haven't made this style in a long time, the cc logo and the name printed on the handle was done too long ago. I'll link a very similar one which should help you with keywords and the general year: https://www.yoogiscloset.com/handbags/chanel-black-caviar-leather-cc-chain-tote-bag.html

Thank you :smile:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Hello everyone! Can anyone help me identify this bag please? Thanks!

View attachment 4950362
It's vintage, it doesn't have a collection name. You just look for it online under vintage lambskin shoulder bags, vintage round flap bag, vintage mini shoulder bag, etc. It has a round flap and magnetic closure and is likely a 0 to 2 series bag. It has a slight octagon shape, so some sellers might call it by that as well. It comes up a lot on resale sites, I've seen many through the years. I'll link similar styles from that era: HTH!

Reactions: ConsciFashion
Does anyone know what this messenger-style Reissue is, or when it came out? Many thanks for any help!

View attachment 4953031View attachment 4953037
It's s 12-series, so circa 2008/2009. The exact name I'm not 100% on but since it has an accordion interior it's likely the jumbo reissue accordion flap. I'll link a sold one, I believe they have the name partially correct.

Reactions: miniwatt
I have been scouring for more info on this exact bag and cannot find any info ANYWHERE! All I know is that it comes in yellow as well... did you find out the name of the style, other colors, etc?
I believe it's the Chain Infinity Handle bag! It came out in FW 2019 Act I and looks like a few diff colors were released (black, beige, navy, green, and burgundy).

Does anyone know what this Chanel Drawstring/bucket bag piece is called? I only found a handful of pictures on Instagram... the descriptions said it was sold/bought around earlier of this year (super rare). If anyone knows I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
I think it's SS 2020! I just searched 'Chanel CC Charms bucket bag' but I can't seem to find any legit sites, just FYI. May be rereleased for 2021 in pink.