Real housewives of Salt Lake city

I wonder how such a 'world-renowned hair stylist' is completely out of money and resources? You'd think he would have at least work connections he could fall back on. Whitney made her dad's career seem like he was Vidal Sassoon :annoyed: so to now be so entitled in thinking he deserves money from his daughter to restart his career is laughable.
Not to mention his own hair looks terrible. Is that his hair or a wig or toupee?

It's very reminiscent of Kris Jenner's hair, don't you think? I think he wears a wig - it always looks freshly coloured and he never has roots.
He reminds me of a cross between Kris Jenner and Rod Stewart, trying to live up to his old glory :P
If I were Whitney, I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth shut and not tell my dad he can't be on TV looking like that!

I wonder how such a 'world-renowned hair stylist' is completely out of money and resources? You'd think he would have at least work connections he could fall back on. Whitney made her dad's career seem like he was Vidal Sassoon :annoyed: so to now be so entitled in thinking he deserves money from his daughter to restart his career is laughable.

Like dad less and less. Despite his insane appearance/hairstyle, he is so entitled and oblivious to his own failures. He is too good to share a room; he is well enough after 3 weeks of a 3 month program to leave because he won't share a room; he wants them to give him money to start a salon (or anything else he desires). He is his own worse walking advertisement -- the awful hair (or is it a wig?) and the unattractive demands. I don't like him at all, despite his professed "coolness." He is living in the past. Who in their right mind would have him cut/style their hair after looking at how he styles himself. Whitney is very sweet and I am glad she stood up to him (especially after hearing how she gave him money on multiple occasions and his @sshatery in listing all the money he thinks she owes him. Jerk.

Like dad less and less. Despite his insane appearance/hairstyle, he is so entitled and oblivious to his own failures. He is too good to share a room; he is well enough after 3 weeks of a 3 month program to leave because he won't share a room; he wants them to give him money to start a salon (or anything else he desires). He is his own worse walking advertisement -- the awful hair (or is it a wig?) and the unattractive demands. I don't like him at all, despite his professed "coolness." He is living in the past. Who in their right mind would have him cut/style their hair after looking at how he styles himself. Whitney is very sweet and I am glad she stood up to him (especially after hearing how she gave him money on multiple occasions and his @sshatery in listing all the money he thinks she owes him. Jerk.
The list she spoke of was shocking. It's almost as if he had her to be his pension for the rest of his life. WTH. He's lucky she cares about him and has stood by him so far.

You can tell Jen wanted to be the Queen Bee of this series..every event is at her house or up to her planning. There was really no point to Mary being on this show if they let Jen have the reigns.
Meredith and Seth are so phony.
Lisa and her kids are gonna create a shampoo line called Fresh Wolf? LOL ok
I wonder what Mary's congregation thinks of all the homes they have that sit empty and her endless hoard of clothing/shoes (if that's indeed the case) who can't remember how many homes they have??

Jen is looking old and bitter. The show is not doing right by Mary, even if her lifestyle and her church are shady. But I think she might want to be kept in the background for those reasons.

I think Jen also has such a child’s mentality. Like when she was calling her husband and saying she was ‘cranky’ because she hasn’t eaten and that she was going to eat so she didn’t shout at people. Just a really pathetic way to behave and think. Who sits and thinks ‘I’ll call my husband to let him know I’m about to have a tantrum’ weird. I agree with the point above. She wanted to be queen bee and couldn’t deal with it when people didn’t bow down to her. Classic example of that was when people chose to hang out with Mary. She couldn’t deal with it because she expected people to stay away from Mary because she said so. :yucky:

Reactions: jmaemonte and TC1
I so agree with all here - Jen is just too much!
The husband must have so embarrassed with her behaviour at his birthday party and they pulled a 'La Dame' move and left their own party early.

Although I also think that it really wasn't the right place for Whitney to bring up the gossip from Mary.
And then she was so drunk, she couldn't really even talk coherently, that just made it worst.
Heather had a least enough sense to beat a hasty retreat once she saw that things were not going well with Whitney and Jen.

I mean all the women talk about each other behind their backs, but on camera, so it's all going to come out at some point.

That Valentine Party of Heather's was really weird - I thought it was Christmas time?
The dad was looking so thin and not healthy.
And is he still with the church? Why would it be alright for him to still be Mormon and yet she's not because of divorce?

Another question - When we saw Whitney's wedding photo, was that her dad that was marrying them?
The guy had a huge head of hair and kind of looked like her dad.

My fiancée turned to me and told me that he would be appalled if I ever acted the way Jen did at that party.

The way her young son had to console her and tell her to stop must be pretty difficult for him... so awful. I can’t imagine organising an event to then make it all about myself. Crazy.

Whitney seemed to be absolutely inebriated when she was talking to the girls before Jen went crazy, it made me laugh lol The way Jen threatened to drown her in next weeks episode was intense.

I’m not sure if Jen is trying to get the attention of viewers for being the ‘kinda crazy :-s‘ character but it has translated horribly on camera. She needs professional help.

I so agree with all here - Jen is just too much!
The husband must have so embarrassed with her behaviour at his birthday party and they pulled a 'La Dame' move and left their own party early.

Although I also think that it really wasn't the right place for Whitney to bring up the gossip from Mary.
And then she was so drunk, she couldn't really even talk coherently, that just made it worst.
Heather had a least enough sense to beat a hasty retreat once she saw that things were not going well with Whitney and Jen.

I mean all the women talk about each other behind their backs, but on camera, so it's all going to come out at some point.

That Valentine Party of Heather's was really weird - I thought it was Christmas time?
The dad was looking so thin and not healthy.
And is he still with the church? Why would it be alright for him to still be Mormon and yet she's not because of divorce?

Another question - When we saw Whitney's wedding photo, was that her dad that was marrying them?
The guy had a huge head of hair and kind of looked like her dad.

the hair:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: the story about her husbands family also kinda made me feel sad for her. I’ve been through similar issues with in-laws and it’s not nice. She seemed to take it well though.