Thoughts on the antigona bag

Hana1234

Sep 23, 2019
Hiya
so I’m new to givenchy and don’t really know much about it, but I’ve come across the antigona bag And have fallen in love I’m especially interested in the mini one
if anybody has this bag could you tell me if you like it not?
Is it good quality?
do you think the design is A classic look and won’t look dated in a few year?
And just general thoughts on it
thank you

I have the medium antigona in a shiny calfskin and I absolutely adore it. It’s different that every other bag and I always get tons of compliments. It’s elevated and fashionable. But also works for my work bag. Recommend this one.

I think it is a very classic bag for the ages, the mini is a bit too small for my needs, the large one is perfect for a weekend bag, the medium is the perfect bag if you need to pack a light laptop and such. Totally underrated, not flashy, stylish and timeless

Reactions: cly_forever
I have the small in sugar leather (goatskin) and its held up well for almost 3 years. It fits a lot and I really like the versatility of hand or shoulder carry. It has a very unique and classic shape, making it elegant and edgy.

Reactions: cly_forever
I have a small Antigona. Very classic, and won't look dated, imo. Givenchy is really high quality. It isn't a light weight bag, if that's something you care about.

I have a mini Antigona in sugar leather (goatskin) in Caramel colour. I bought it last November , so it’s just over 1 year old now. Its compact yet specious, clean-line looking (if it makes sense - no extra bells and whistles) and very practical. It’s one of my workhorses bags and I don’t think I have anything negative to say about this bag.

I'm also interested and wondering if I should be setting my sights on a small or medium. I'm 5'7 and have a small frame.

Your height will allow you to carry the medium no problem, but you should consider whether or not your needs are better suited to a small. If you don't carry much on a daily basis and/or you don't need a medium size for professional work, then the small is probably better bet. Also, look at the bags you grab the most, what size category do they fall into, the small or med ant bucket?

Reactions: velvetchai
I had one in mini as well, my first one was got stolen in Barcelona, so I got second one when I back to Paris....
its timeless piece for sure, im still love it so much!

also ,im thinking about to get a nano one as well, it looks super cute and I can use it attach with me or hide underlay coat in winter time.

Reactions: randr21