two Foresta bags on evil ebay now!! they are so adorable!!

wowwwww... the other foresta zucca that was on ebay (oh like maybe a month or less ago?) only went for $250 as far as i recall. this person is kinda reaching, imho. as far as foresta goes, the placement isn't even that amazing... i'd rather have different parts of the scenes on front and back.

yeah, not as good, but better than water scene though.

Trust me, someone will buy this. a month ago, there was one with just water scene and it was sold right away. Someone will buy this, if not from US, someone from out of country, it always happens. lolz

i wouldnt be surprised if someone from here got it. or the person who gets it to come in here showing off the bag and the huge debt, cause lets face it, either some people poop money, are related to someone in the Forbes list or swim in debt, and are willing to mortgage their houses and sell their children for handbags, in particular foresta zuccas. and why is that? because sellers come in here and know whats "Rare" and whats not. and thats an old topic.

true story.

the zucca is really nice for someone who loves:heart: the apples and monkeys. It really stinks that Sandy is under the strap on the back:tdown:. The back would be perfect for me if it were shifted quite a bit up and to the left

i love the monkeys but not the apples haha i think im pretty content on my foresta collection even though its not that big but i sure wont swim in debt for a zucca!

qtiekiki: aww..dont worry your zucca :rochard: I too didnt really like the water scene, but i think its nice to have both scenes to capture the prints :biggrin: