I was scammed :(

angel4Love

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
I am a part of a FB group for Chanel buy, sell and trade. I have been wanting a caviar WOC with GHW for a while now and posted an ISO. Lots of members posted their product but one stood up as it was exactly what I wanted. A black caviar with GHW! This girl and I started chatting and on 11/24- I decided to go with the sale. Initially she sent me an invoice via PayPal GS but for some reason, my payment didn't go through. It just said "sorry we can't complete your payment at this time".

She suggested Transferwise, buttered me all up how it's safe and money is trackable etc, etc...I trusted her since I thought, if she had any plan to scam me, she wouldn't have sent me the invoice via Paypal and tried to get the transaction done with Paypal. What a dumb and wrong move from my part!

Now, money was successfully transferred to this person's account on 11/24. She sent me a little clip of her shipping the parcel and the photo of the tracking number. I thought finally! I tracked religiously and noticed it was mailed from Melbourne rather than Sydney like where she claimed she was from. I confronted her with it and she said she was there for a short trip (friend's wedding). It felt weird then but i've always been the one to give someone the benefit of the doubt. I had faith in my heart because she seemed like an honest person. On 12/11, she sent me a message via FB messenger asking how i'm doing and that if she can use me as a reference since someone wants to buy her Medium flap. I did respond however, I noticed that her messenger has been deactivated/deleted before she could even read my respond. I thought it was weird and yet still hoped she was okay and didn't thought of an impending disappointment I was about to experience.

The parcel was delivered on 12/24, I was so happy it made it before Christmas (really bought it as a Christmas present to myself after all). I got home and excitingly opened the parcel. I didn't even care that the box was a little beat up. I finally opened it and my heart just sank and I felt weak to my knees. What she sent me was garbage! a pot lid, a cp case I cannot even use and some other junk. I noticed on the label she put "pot and lid". I posted a message on our FB group and found out the same person had scammed others as well. A lady in Canada paid her 10K Canadian dollars for the WOC and the medium flap. She has not receive her package yet but i'm positive hers will be junks too. Maybe the pot to my lid, who knows!

I am attaching below what she sent me. I am still sick to my stomach about this and not sure I can get my money back but with everything that is going on in the world right now, I am still thankful for everything that I have. I believe in karma and know she will get what she deserves, might not be right away but it will. May this serve as a lesson to everyone, do not be too trusting like me. I hope you all are staying safe. Have a safe, blessed, healthy and prosperous New Years to all!

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

Really Sorrythis happened to you! Are you able to file any police complaints because you have the scammer’s account details !?

hope you are able to retrieve your money back !
remember Karma is a B****

I tried but for some reason it's giving me an error when I do so online. I have some kind ladies from Australia helping us to find out the real identity of this person. Apparently, her bank is in Brisbane, So far, that's all we know.

^ I was thinking the same thing. Why send that vs just not sending anything?

I am so so sorry this happened to you. I really hope the bank info can help the police track him/her down at the very least.

My heart sank for you as I read the post, that's such a disgusting vile act I hope they get caught!! I'm sure you would have reached out to Transferwise by now as well, I hope they have been helping you out

I am a part of a FB group for Chanel buy, sell and trade. I have been wanting a caviar WOC with GHW for a while now and posted an ISO. Lots of members posted their product but one stood up as it was exactly what I wanted. A black caviar with GHW! This girl and I started chatting and on 11/24- I decided to go with the sale. Initially she sent me an invoice via PayPal GS but for some reason, my payment didn't go through. It just said "sorry we can't complete your payment at this time".

She suggested Transferwise, buttered me all up how it's safe and money is trackable etc, etc...I trusted her since I thought, if she had any plan to scam me, she wouldn't have sent me the invoice via Paypal and tried to get the transaction done with Paypal. What a dumb and wrong move from my part!

Now, money was successfully transferred to this person's account on 11/24. She sent me a little clip of her shipping the parcel and the photo of the tracking number. I thought finally! I tracked religiously and noticed it was mailed from Melbourne rather than Sydney like where she claimed she was from. I confronted her with it and she said she was there for a short trip (friend's wedding). It felt weird then but i've always been the one to give someone the benefit of the doubt. I had faith in my heart because she seemed like an honest person. On 12/11, she sent me a message via FB messenger asking how i'm doing and that if she can use me as a reference since someone wants to buy her Medium flap. I did respond however, I noticed that her messenger has been deactivated/deleted before she could even read my respond. I thought it was weird and yet still hoped she was okay and didn't thought of an impending disappointment I was about to experience.

The parcel was delivered on 12/24, I was so happy it made it before Christmas (really bought it as a Christmas present to myself after all). I got home and excitingly opened the parcel. I didn't even care that the box was a little beat up. I finally opened it and my heart just sank and I felt weak to my knees. What she sent me was garbage! a pot lid, a cp case I cannot even use and some other junk. I noticed on the label she put "pot and lid". I posted a message on our FB group and found out the same person had scammed others as well. A lady in Canada paid her 10K Canadian dollars for the WOC and the medium flap. She has not receive her package yet but i'm positive hers will be junks too. Maybe the pot to my lid, who knows!

I am attaching below what she sent me. I am still sick to my stomach about this and not sure I can get my money back but with everything that is going on in the world right now, I am still thankful for everything that I have. I believe in karma and know she will get what she deserves, might not be right away but it will. May this serve as a lesson to everyone, do not be too trusting like me. I hope you all are staying safe. Have a safe, blessed, healthy and prosperous New Years to all!

View attachment 4940870

View attachment 4940871
These types of people make me physically ill. So sorry this happened to you.