Proof positive the iPhone 12 mini fits in the mini pochette

gimme_purses

Mar 26, 2015
Remember the glory days when the iPhone 5S fit into a mini pochette? Through the years, the phones got bigger and bigger but thankfully the 12 mini is here and it fits perfectly in the mini pochette! I have both the fabric lined blue digital, which is a bit tighter than the DE and the fits in both! Hope this helps anyone who’s been thinking about downsizing phones and using their mini pochette again

BTW, no need to shimmy shimmy into the pochette. It goes in easily so it’s actually functional.

B0D84360-785C-42DF-A0EB-C8F4D00CAFA2.jpeg

I
Remember the glory days when the iPhone 5S fit into a mini pochette? Through the years, the phones got bigger and bigger but thankfully the 12 mini is here and it fits perfectly in the mini pochette! I have both the fabric lined blue digital, which is a bit tighter than the DE and the fits in both! Hope this helps anyone who’s been thinking about downsizing phones and using their mini pochette again

BTW, no need to shimmy shimmy into the pochette. It goes in easily so it’s actually functional.

View attachment 4941044
I love your mini pochette. Super pretty.. :love:

Reactions: gimme_purses
I love this picture, I'm actually leaving android for the first time and buying an iphone mini this week, because I'm so sick of big phones and iphone mini is the only small phone on the market.

I didn't want to go back to an apple phone. No need to leave Android if u are willing to go back to a flip phone ! :P

IMG_0476.jpg

View attachment 4941044

On another note, I Lo:heart:e your rare, bleu monogram pochette !!!!!

Thank you! My CA was so kind to offer it when it arrived. I was so excited to see it in blue against black! It’s been relegated as a show piece in my closet since it was too small to fit anything but I’m so glad I can use now it with my phone.

Thanks for sharing this since I just got the 12 mini too. Do you use any thin case? I hope mine fits with a thinish case. Twins on the same gorgeous MP (it’s my most treasured SLG). At the time I got it, I had an SE phone (same size as the 5) but then I upgraded my phone a couple of times since so it rendered my MP useless :lol: for this purpose.

Thanks for sharing this since I just got the 12 mini too. Do you use any thin case? I hope mine fits with a thinish case. Twins on the same gorgeous MP (it’s my most treasured SLG). At the time I got it, I had an SE phone (same size as the 5) but then I upgraded my phone a couple of times since so it rendered my MP useless :lol: for this purpose.
Yes! I have a thin case on. I’ve put a flat card case and lipstick in there as well. It takes up a bit more space but still manageable. Pics attached to show it still zips ip without any deformed waves.
E5784B21-CB97-4027-956D-7FC10C66212B.jpegE22307DB-0D03-4DED-9F47-703656A4EF9E.jpegB222019B-EBD7-4451-A58C-538D2E447E83.jpeg