Look at what Santa bought me reveal!!

I can't stay away. I feel like I stalk your threads. :coolio: Like I said in your Chanel reveal thread, your reveals do not disappoint! My jaw dropped when I saw your coffret. Each and every piece is well thought out and I can feel their significance and meaning in your collection. Congrats on them all. Have a safe, happy and healthy 2021!

I’m glad you’re enjoying my reveals as much as I am. Thank you for all of the kind words and support. I love doing reveals and miss that people don’t do them as often anymore.

What a beautiful Christmas haul! The personalized Trunk is tdf - it will be special lifelong companion for your sweet family. Congrats V ❤

Happy belated Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy and merry everything V and thank you!! The trunk is definitely my favorite and I’m hoping it will be passed down for years and years.

I’m adding these in here as they were supposed to be for Christmas but quickly went back. They were so much smaller then I thought they would be.

View attachment 4941455

I was hoping they would look great with my VCA holiday pendant but instead they looked like earrings for my 3 year old daughter.
I saw this VCA holiday pendant in white gold and this looks yellow on the picture. Was it a special order?

Reactions: beautycase
What a fantastic holiday haul Venessa :smile: — love every single beautiful piece!! That coffret tressor is definitely the star of the show — so beautifully done and perfect for your special anniversary! Thanks for sharing — and looking forward to seeing these beauties in action soon. Happy New Year :smile:.

I saw this VCA holiday pendant in white gold and this looks yellow on the picture. Was it a special order?

Hi! It’s white gold. It might be the lighting.

Congratulations! What an amazing haul of Christmas goodies!!

Thank you Bumbles!! I have so much to be thankful for and we had a wonderful Christmas!!

What a fantastic holiday haul Venessa :smile: — love every single beautiful piece!! That coffret tressor is definitely the star of the show — so beautifully done and perfect for your special anniversary! Thanks for sharing — and looking forward to seeing these beauties in action soon. Happy New Year :smile:.

Thank you so much Minda!! The trunk is already on my nightstand with my jewelry. It fits in quite perfectly. The other items will definitely being seeing a lot of use in 2021. Happy New Year dear!!