Game On Coeur

I am absolutely in love with bag but it seems sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if LV will restock this, or anyone was able to get one? Any tips would be great thanks.

View attachment 4929961
Hello, I don’t think LV will restock them because I’ve heard they are limited anyway! But who knows?
I’ve saw recently on a preloved website one for 2.600€ which is still over retail but not as much as others offer! So I recommend also looking at preloved websites if one comes by a good price. Good luck :flowers:

Hello, I don’t think LV will restock them because I’ve heard they are limited anyway! But who knows?
I’ve saw recently on a preloved website one for 2.600€ which is still over retail but not as much as others offer! So I recommend also looking at preloved websites if one comes by a good price. Good luck :flowers:
which preloved site was this? thanks!

A couple TPF'ers got the bag by pre-ordering. You can see pics and info in the cruise thread. It was very limited, and some people who were able to pre-order had them canceled. You won't find many on preloved sites. Fashionphile literally gets everything and so far they have not posted one. Your best bet in the US is eBay. Be prepared to pay $3800-$5000 USD. The few that I saw have sold already.

Typically LV does not re-release bags. But wouldn't it be great if they had a change of "heart" :lol: and brought it back for Vday? That would be awesome. :love:

A couple TPF'ers got the bag by pre-ordering. You can see pics and info in the cruise thread. It was very limited, and some people who were able to pre-order had them canceled. You won't find many on preloved sites. Fashionphile literally gets everything and so far they have not posted one. Your best bet in the US is eBay. Be prepared to pay $3800-$5000 USD. The few that I saw have sold already.

Typically LV does not re-release bags. But wouldn't it be great if they had a change of "heart" :lol: and brought it back for Vday? That would be awesome. :love:

by preorder, do you mean the special invitation only link sent out by LV to VIP clients? I was told the spend was around 10k per year to get invited, but not sure if this is accurate.

by preorder, do you mean the special invitation only link sent out by LV to VIP clients? I was told the spend was around 10k per year to get invited, but not sure if this is accurate.

I've spent over that amount this year but online - not via a CA. I did not receive any invite to order. I think if you have a relationship with a CA and purchase in-store, you get those kinds of perks.

Reactions: Loriad