Meet my Unicorn 'special edition' Namesake

So this is what santa left under the tree for me :smile:

View attachment 4938996View attachment 4938995View attachment 4939000

This is my first Capucines, TBH I am not an LV girl, I only own an Alma BB, a NeoNoe and a Horizon suitcase.
I am a little confused with the flap and a little surprised that the bag doesnt really close but I am over the moon as this is a truly special piece

View attachment 4938997

View attachment 4938998

View attachment 4938999
Wow! I love this bag! Is this the mini or bb size? This is definitely a unicorn bag. Were you eyeing this? How did Santa know you were wanting this? He must be a mind reader. I would love this bag under my tree too. Congrats! Happy Holidays!

@23adeline do you have a picture of yours?
I always love seeing pics of this bag , it is so beautiful!

Eta- is it a special order? I've never seen it in store or online?

No, it's not special order. I believe it's on the US website now but out of stock. When I ordered it directly from my CA, it was showing on the European LV website but I actually saw it on instagram for the first time over the summer. I sent a pic to my CA and she ordered it directly from France. I will say I might be obsessed with this bag. The color and hardware are absolute perfection.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: A bottle of Red
So this is what santa left under the tree for me :smile:

View attachment 4938996View attachment 4938995View attachment 4939000

This is my first Capucines, TBH I am not an LV girl, I only own an Alma BB, a NeoNoe and a Horizon suitcase.
I am a little confused with the flap and a little surprised that the bag doesnt really close but I am over the moon as this is a truly special piece

View attachment 4938997

View attachment 4938998

View attachment 4938999
Such a BEAUTIFUL bag! Congratulations!

Reactions: A bottle of Red