Small JUC size 14

adri

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Anyone have any luck ordering sm JUC in size 14? I know the option is up on the website, however, it won’t let me check out. I’ve reached out to a few SA’s and I keep receiving different answers:

- size 14 will be available in Jan
- size 14 is in range but not in the US and there’s no timeline on when it will be available
- someone on a different forum claimed that she was able to order via her SA and it will arrive in 2 days (no special order)

Just wondering what others on this forum have heard. Thanks!

I’m in the U.K. & my SA has contacted Cartier to see if it can be made as a special order (small JUC with diamonds). Still waiting to hear back

Please keep us updated! I would love a size 14 JUC but I’m on the fence if it would be worth the price with a 30% increase for a “special order”

Hi all! Just wanted to provide an update - I received the sm JUC in size 14! There was a limited amount of quantity in the US and my amazing SA was able to snag one for me!

From what I was told, the size 14 will be released some time early next year. It is well worth the wait!

Attachments

• F393E1B4-C870-41C7-BAE3-A4674BBF63ED.jpeg
    F393E1B4-C870-41C7-BAE3-A4674BBF63ED.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: Louish and gigi124
Hi all! Just wanted to provide an update - I received the sm JUC in size 14! There was a limited amount of quantity in the US and my amazing SA was able to snag one for me!

From what I was told, the size 14 will be released some time early next year. It is well worth the wait!
That’s good to know, thanks for the update! Do you know if both the version with & without diamonds will come in the 14? I’m still debating between the two!

That’s good to know, thanks for the update! Do you know if both the version with & without diamonds will come in the 14? I’m still debating between the two!
the small juc w/o diamonds is available in sz 14 on the us site! i was also told by two people on the 1-800 number that the small juc w/ diamonds will be available in sz 14 as early as the first week of january

Reactions: gigi124
the small juc w/o diamonds is available in sz 14 on the us site! i was also told by two people on the 1-800 number that the small juc w/ diamonds will be available in sz 14 as early as the first week of january
Thanks so much!! I wonder how quickly it with reach the U.K. I have already warned him it might be available in January :biggrin:

Reactions: Pchul

May i ask what is your wrist size/dimension ?