Chanel Dad Sandals

definately do the leather!!!! I HAVE THESE EXACT BLACK LEATHER ONES!!! I wore them so much in summer, i bought the white leather ones too :smile: I think the leather (all black) look more stylish. the printed- I dont know about the material? And the printed look more casual?
Hi I need an opinion.
If I get my actual size would it slipped off my feet? Heard these are a little oversize?

i too sized down 1/2 size. I have a fairly wide foot and the 1/2 size down (I am usually a 40- so bought 39.5) works great. the 40 was a bit too long.
Just want to clarify on the size. If I go with my actual size, besides being a little too long, would it slipped off my feet you think? Will the Velcro help in tightening?

Just want to clarify on the size. If I go with my actual size, besides being a little too long, would it slipped off my feet you think? Will the Velcro help in tightening?
Also suggest a half size down if you can get one. I reserved and got my size, however, i REALLY wish the half size smaller had been available. Yes, you can secure it on your foot but I just feel like I might trip on the length in the front! Not a good look!!

If it helps, I have a narrow foot.

Still wondering about the sound. I had a pair of shoes that did this (forget which brand but it was designer). I was embarrassed walking down the hall at work. It never went away and I donated them.

Hi can you share experience? Does this run big? I’m still thinking if I should go with my normal size. Unfortunately I don’t have the chance to try in store as I’m getting them online:confused1:
I have a very high arch/ instep. I flip between size 7, 7.5 and 8. Because of the molded footbed I actually took the seven and was pleased. Go with your normal size. If you are between sizes, which sometimes I am, I would go down since it is clunky. I also have a very heavy gait and push a little forward when I walk!

I vote for the navy ones, however you should evaluate your wardrobe and which outfits you would wear these sandals with. They’re both beautiful but I just navigate towards darker sandals from a maintenance perspective!