Real housewives of Salt Lake city

Brooks' accent is super annoying to me. I could not believe how unprofessional he was being by being late for the show. And he needs to stop complaining that his dad did not come to see him walk. Your parents are separated, things have changed, and you are an adult so get over it.

I thought his tardiness was very inconsiderate. But that is such a recurring issue on these shows. The women in Atlanta are the worse. I don’t get why is so acceptable and the norm.

I thought his tardiness was very inconsiderate. But that is such a recurring issue on these shows. The women in Atlanta are the worse. I don’t get why is so acceptable and the norm.
Yes, when did tardiness get to be acceptable? All the Housewives (and their kids) seem to think that it's ok if you are late because you are getting glamorous. So irritating and rude.

Jen has become a one trick pony -- she hates Mary.

And I still cannot tell Lisa and Meredith apart, but their egos are so off-putting. And their voices sound affected too.

Totally agree re the son's "fashion" line. Yet another boring HW kid getting promoted.
OMG their voices! Meredith sounds like an 80's Valley Girl, and every time Lisa speaks, she reminds me of a ventriloquist dummy, her jaw movements are so exaggerated.

I'm sure Meredith won't be pleased they aired the footage of her toilet overflowing and dog crap all over her house (which her son made no move to clean up after seeing) GROSS. They took that in stride like it was so normal...yikes.
Why do so many Housewives have dogs that crap all over their house? Ramona, Sonia, etc., and no one bats an eye. Have they ever heard of house training?? So gross.

I obviously know these shows are fake but it just seems very obvious in this rendition. I feel like they are trying to live up to the standard set by the first one and there aren’t that many people that are that wealthy and interested in being exposed in this way.

The net worth of these women is anywhere between $1-3M with one or two slightly over that. While a staggering amount for the average person, not nearly enough to sustain the lifestyles they are claiming to have on this show. You aren’t paying a “glam squad” a yearly salary on that.

Sorry to repeat myself, but these ladies are are cray cray!

I so agree with others here, their voices are all over the top.
Brooks has the same annoying voice as his mother.
And yes, that boy is very unprofessional - he's going to be late for his own fashion show and wants his mom to phone and tell them.
And yes, it's not really much of a fashion show, he seems to be part of Sundance party (of which there seems to be hundreds of them). Goodness he had to go to a shop and borrow back clothes he has for sale.

The most laughable part of this episode is that the star guests are Lala and Katie.
I almost didn't recognize Lala - she has done way, way to much to her face. She looked like she was in her 40's with too much bad plastic surgery. Having so much work done to your face when so young is not a good plan.

The most cringeworthy part was Heather picking up that young black man. She really needs to work on her pick up chatter.
But then it did seem to work as he did leave with her. I suppose we'll hear details next week.

I obviously know these shows are fake but it just seems very obvious in this rendition. I feel like they are trying to live up to the standard set by the first one and there aren’t that many people that are that wealthy and interested in being exposed in this way.

The net worth of these women is anywhere between $1-3M with one or two slightly over that. While a staggering amount for the average person, not nearly enough to sustain the lifestyles they are claiming to have on this show. You aren’t paying a “glam squad” a yearly salary on that.
Agree. They’re doing a lot of filming in Park City, where there are MULTITUDES of really wealthy people. But most wouldn’t want to display it like this.

Reactions: sgj99
I would love to see Whitney’s husbands first wife and kids on the show. I wonder if they find Whitney and Justin (is his name Justin?) to be the dynamic couple that Heather thinks they are.

Brooks yelling at the dog to shut the f up annoyed me.. He’s such a brat and no way is he a real designer.
One of them needs to take a break from talking so strange and walk the poor dog!

Lisa and Sundance. What did she do exactly? I saw her moving around in a vest saying she was very busy but not much else.

Some of my fondest memories are game nights with my family: Clue with my mom, Gin Rummy with my dad. Having conversations with your kids about setting goals is great. But fun things are valuable as well.

Reactions: rockhollow