Help please! Advice needed on JUC

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
After nearly a year of indecisiveness, I finally decided to get the classic JUC with diamonds. It’s a really stunning piece and I got it to stack with my classic and thin loves.
I hadn’t been to the boutique since the pandemic started, so it’s been a while since I saw it in person.
I got it yesterday and tried it on a few times. I’m just not sure if I’m loving the way it’s laying. I find when it’s on the bottom of my stack, the pointy part lays on top of my hand, not my wrist, which isn’t the most comfortable and looks a little funny to me. When I wear it on top of my stack, I’m just not sure if it looks “right”. What do you all think? I like that when worn this way, the diamonds on the pointy part can really be seen and the bracelet as a whole really stands out more. But does it look upside down?
(I’ll only wear it with the nail head against my loves)

I’m debating if I should.....
1- Keep the JUC, stop overthinking, it’s a beautiful stack
2- Exchange it for the rainbow love and use the remaining credit another time
3- Get full credit and consider other options

Here are some pics of the JUC worn both ways.

DF002DFD-5362-4CBD-BE6F-7CEA75D49E9F.jpeg

1A64CA35-8FAE-41B1-A187-57F0B94A7BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
After nearly a year of indecisiveness, I finally decided to get the classic JUC with diamonds. It’s a really stunning piece and I got it to stack with my classic and thin loves.
I hadn’t been to the boutique since the pandemic started, so it’s been a while since I saw it in person.
I got it yesterday and tried it on a few times. I’m just not sure if I’m loving the way it’s laying. I find when it’s on the bottom of my stack, the pointy part lays on top of my hand, not my wrist, which isn’t the most comfortable and looks a little funny to me. When I wear it on top of my stack, I’m just not sure if it looks “right”. What do you all think? I like that when worn this way, the diamonds on the pointy part can really be seen and the bracelet as a whole really stands out more. But does it look upside down?
(I’ll only wear it with the nail head against my loves)

I’m debating if I should.....
1- Keep the JUC, stop overthinking, it’s a beautiful stack
2- Exchange it for the rainbow love and use the remaining credit another time
3- Get full credit and consider other options

Here are some pics of the JUC worn both ways.

View attachment 4935482

View attachment 4935483
Absolutely love this stack combo. Try turning the Clou the other way so nailhead is on wrist and move the thin to the middle and see how that works

Absolutely love this stack combo. Try turning the Clou the other way so nailhead is on wrist and move the thin to the middle and see how that works

Thanks for your response! I just want the nail head against the loves because I’m afraid of the pointy part causing them damage. Just in the two seconds when I tried it that way earlier, the pointy part slipped over the loves.:wtf:

Reactions: OCMomof3
Thanks for your response! I just want the nail head against the loves because I’m afraid of the pointy part causing them damage. Just in the two seconds when I tried it that way earlier, the pointy part slipped over the loves.:wtf:
Hmm could you go down a size of the JUC? I put my JUC closer to my hand and the LOVE closer to my elbow, with the pointy part of the JUC resting against the LOVE - it doesn't overlap. I do it this way because I read from others on this forum that having the nail head against the LOVE can cause it to flatten over time, even though I like the look of it more. I think you've got a gorgeous stack and would keep it :smile: You can always wear them on separate hands and think you might get used to the look of the layering over time, I know it took me a bit to get used to it. Good luck!

Hmm could you go down a size of the JUC? I put my JUC closer to my hand and the LOVE closer to my elbow, with the pointy part of the JUC resting against the LOVE - it doesn't overlap. I do it this way because I read from others on this forum that having the nail head against the LOVE can cause it to flatten over time, even though I like the look of it more. I think you've got a gorgeous stack and would keep it :smile: You can always wear them on separate hands and think you might get used to the look of the layering over time, I know it took me a bit to get used to it. Good luck!

ahh I didn’t realize the juc head against the love causes damage too! My loves are 17, JUC is a 16. I guess going down a size could be an option.

I feel like maybe I should just call this whole thing off and revisit with my credit once the pandemic is more under control and I can actually see things at the boutique.

My JUC is also one size down from my LOVE. The other thing I do is gently nudge my LOVE up my arm a bit and it basically stays there all day and I don't even notice it. My JUC moves around but it barely touches my LOVE. I haven't had any issues with scratching or overlap and personally like the tail end against the LOVE because it's just edge on edge. Can you try turning the JUC around in your last pic and see if it helps maybe?

I think it's a good idea to see things in person if you have concerns and want to play with sizing because you defs want to get the right one to last you a life! But I know you've been lusting over this for a year which I totally get and so also am rooting for you to get it asap!

Reactions: nicole0612
My JUC is also one size down from my LOVE. The other thing I do is gently nudge my LOVE up my arm a bit and it basically stays there all day and I don't even notice it. My JUC moves around but it barely touches my LOVE. I haven't had any issues with scratching or overlap and personally like the tail end against the LOVE because it's just edge on edge. Can you try turning the JUC around in your last pic and see if it helps maybe?

I think it's a good idea to see things in person if you have concerns and want to play with sizing because you defs want to get the right one to last you a life! But I know you've been lusting over this for a year which I totally get and so also am rooting for you to get it asap!

thank you!! and yes I’ll try it that way tomorrow! I’m trying to be s careful with it in case I want to return.

Pushing the loves up wouldn’t work on me. They would fall right back down! I was between a 16 and 17 when I got them, and went with the larger size to have more wiggle room. The only time they stick higher on my skin is on a really hot day out. :yucky::lol:

thank you!! and yes I’ll try it that way tomorrow! I’m trying to be s careful with it in case I want to return.

Pushing the loves up wouldn’t work on me. They would fall right back down! I was between a 16 and 17 when I got them, and went with the larger size to have more wiggle room. The only time they stick higher on my skin is on a really hot day out. :yucky::lol:
Congratulations on the diamond JUC! I think you just need an adjustment period. You picked the perfect size to stack with your Loves. The same thing happens with my JUC, and it’s because you have a small hand and loose size. I tend to wear my JUC the way you have it in the second pic the most and just recently flipped it over to the way you have it in the first pic. I flip it back and forth depending on what bracelets it’s being stacked with. I haven’t noticed any damage from the nail head, and I even sleep and shower in my JUC. If you are annoyed by it, you can alway get the small JUC with diamonds since it’s way lighter. Honestly I think you should just enjoy your diamond JUC, and you will probably get used to it. But ultimately you want to be over the moon with your purchase, so sleep on it for a few days and follow your heart.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the diamond JUC! I think you just need an adjustment period. You picked the perfect size to stack with your Loves. The same thing happens with my JUC, and it’s because you have a small hand and loose size. I tend to wear my JUC the way you have it in the second pic the most and just recently flipped it over to the way you have it in the first pic. I flip it back and forth depending on what bracelets it’s being stacked with. I haven’t noticed any damage from the nail head, and I even sleep and shower in my JUC. If you are annoyed by it, you can alway get the small JUC with diamonds since it’s way lighter. Honestly I think you should just enjoy your diamond JUC, and you will probably get used to it. But ultimately you want to be over the moon with your purchase, so sleep on it for a few days and follow your heart.

Thank you for this! I think you’re right about having to get used to it. I’ll have to play around more with it later. Even adding my small love to my classic felt like an adjustment period.

It really is such a gorgeous bracelet and my husband loves it too. I WANT it to work out for me!

The JUC is gorgous but how bad do you want the rainbow love? There are rumors that it's not in production anymore. If those are true and you want a rainbow, then I would go for that first and get a JUC later.

Reactions: etudes and Louish
If you are having doubts ~ return and go from there. You can always re-buy in the future if you decide it's something you really want, you can't return if you change your mind in the future. With jewelry your immediate reaction should be happiness, not questioning yourself (although, I do feel like that comes later with Cartier because we question ourselves regarding sizing, lol). But immediate reaction should be you can't wait to put it on and you love what it looks like!
For me with any purchase if I don't love it immediately, use it, etc. I return and 9 times out of 10 I make the right decision. :smile:

Reactions: chris_echo
If you are having doubts ~ return and go from there. You can always re-buy in the future if you decide it's something you really want, you can't return if you change your mind in the future. With jewelry your immediate reaction should be happiness, not questioning yourself (although, I do feel like that comes later with Cartier because we question ourselves regarding sizing, lol). But immediate reaction should be you can't wait to put it on and you love what it looks like!
For me with any purchase if I don't love it immediately, use it, etc. I return and 9 times out of 10 I make the right decision. :smile:

I hear you. I agree with the advice for most people, but I SECOND GUESS EVERYTHING :lol: Even the decisions that end up being great ones! It’s just my nature. People talk about that instant wow feeling they get over a piece of jewelry or a bag. For me, those feelings develop over time.:heart: