Gucci Leather belt with pearl Double G buckle Repair

Hi girls. I just bought my Double G belt in Dec and I have only worn it once for dinner and the strap hole expanded. It became double in size and I am so disappointed. My belt has been sent for repair (been over a month) and I am not sure what they will repair. Will they give me a new leather strap? I am so disappointed with the quality, never happened to me before with any other brand!

you’ll likely get a new strap, considering that there isn’t much they can do to repair that sort of damage

Heyy, I got a reply from them and I am really disappointed, this is what they replied "our after sales department granted a free of charge reconditioning to best of the leather shaft."

I am honestly furious, theyve had my belt for over a month and said it would take another 5-6 weeks to repair it. I genuinely have only worn it once (purchased on 12 Dec 2020) and I feel they should be changing the strap as in the previous email they did say its a defect from their end. Still waiting to hear from them. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks hun,
B

Member. They will send it to be repaired but it can take several weeks and they may charge you for the repair even if you only had it a short time

Edited

Last edited by a moderator: