Chanel Dad Sandals

So I finally caved and purchased a pair of the 20C black fabric dad sandals. Per my SA and all the threads I sized down half a size and the fit is great. However, when I walk, my feet make that embarrassing fart sound when air gets trapped. Maybe my feet are too arched for this style? Wondering if anyone else had this issue and it disappeared after use? Not sure if I should return them, would love some advice.

Thanks in advance!

So I finally caved and purchased a pair of the 20C black fabric dad sandals. Per my SA and all the threads I sized down half a size and the fit is great. However, when I walk, my feet make that embarrassing fart sound when air gets trapped. Maybe my feet are too arched for this style? Wondering if anyone else had this issue and it disappeared after use? Not sure if I should return them, would love some advice.

Thanks in advance!
Does it really run half a size bigger?
I’m unsure of the sizes. Sold out in store and wanted to buy online. Not sure if I should go with my normal size as I have wide feet:angel:

I HATE decisions and choices. When in doubt get both! I own both and love them better than the ones I got from this year’s collection! The one with the cc gold buttons. Enjoy. Silver more casual, gold a little more dressy.
Hi can you share experience? Does this run big? I’m still thinking if I should go with my normal size. Unfortunately I don’t have the chance to try in store as I’m getting them online:confused1:

Reactions: Frillylily
Does it really run half a size bigger?
I’m unsure of the sizes. Sold out in store and wanted to buy online. Not sure if I should go with my normal size as I have wide feet:angel:
i too sized down 1/2 size. I have a fairly wide foot and the 1/2 size down (I am usually a 40- so bought 39.5) works great. the 40 was a bit too long.

Reactions: apple255
definately do the leather!!!! I HAVE THESE EXACT BLACK LEATHER ONES!!! I wore them so much in summer, i bought the white leather ones too :smile: I think the leather (all black) look more stylish. the printed- I dont know about the material? And the printed look more casual?