Is Vintage Alhambra shrinking?

Jem131

Choose Kindness
Dec 18, 2015
Hi, I’ve been shopping for the 5 motif YG Vintage Alhambra bracelet but concerned that the size of the clover is now smaller than before.
In the attached images you’ll see vintage pendants in RG (on left) and YG (on right) where pendant on right is (to me at least) noticeably larger. i also included image of a new bracelet which appears smaller, similar to the RG pendant. (Excuse tiny dusty bits from my VCA packing.)
Would so appreciate photos of your YG 5 motifs. Not on your wrists but next to a coin or other item to better display its relative size.
Many thanks!!

2DF621EC-90CB-4194-9241-94C60927244A.jpeg

F208740E-82BB-4B3C-8F44-510B9C17B3F4.jpeg

I tried this bracelet on in yg with malachite and pave so have an idea of its weight and size. It’s lovely but doesn’t compare to heft of the JUC. I think it comes down to whether you want something dainty to match to other pieces or if you want something more substantial.

I think that's just the photography in the first picture. I have the solid yg bracelet purchased in 2016 and I have two new Alhambra bracelets bought this year. They have not changed the size of the clovers.

Reactions: hhw
I think that's just the photography in the first picture. I have the solid yg bracelet purchased in 2016 and I have two new Alhambra bracelets bought this year. They have not changed the size of the clovers.
Thank you! Yes I now agree after additional thought and discussion with a VCA boutique manager who put my mind at ease. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Reactions: DS2006
I tried this bracelet on in yg with malachite and pave so have an idea of its weight and size. It’s lovely but doesn’t compare to heft of the JUC. I think it comes down to whether you want something dainty to match to other pieces or if you want something more substantial.
This was somehow attached to the wrong thread.