Unable to retain my sign in

rose60610

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
I changed web browsers, so am not sure if that is the reason for this problem:

When I get to the Purseforum site, I log in. Initially I got my notices and availability of making a "like" or responding to a comment, etc. Repeatedly, though, my status reverts to being a lurker only, even after clicking on the sidebar notices of "Register to avoid sidebar ads" or something like that. Occasionally I get the message "You're already logged in". If I do get the ability to "like" a comment, etc, then it's only a one time occurrence, then reverts back to 'lurker status'.

How can this be remedied?

Thank you.
rose60610

I changed web browsers, so am not sure if that is the reason for this problem:

When I get to the Purseforum site, I log in. Initially I got my notices and availability of making a "like" or responding to a comment, etc. Repeatedly, though, my status reverts to being a lurker only, even after clicking on the sidebar notices of "Register to avoid sidebar ads" or something like that. Occasionally I get the message "You're already logged in". If I do get the ability to "like" a comment, etc, then it's only a one time occurrence, then reverts back to 'lurker status'.

How can this be remedied?

Thank you.
rose60610

Hi rose,

Which browser are you using? Make sure you don't use TPF in an incognito or private window, as you will be logged out after you close the browser window or tab.