Amina Muaddi

Hi everyone! Currently on a waitlist at bergdorfs for the begum crystal pump in 37.5. They received a shipment on Thursday but the SA said my size wasn’t here yet. I think my size might have been already claimed by people higher up in the WL because I know someone who is my size was able to purchase the pair through SA. Do you think there will be another shipment for them?! Confused! Thanks

I noticed this style JUST started shipping this past week. I had pre-ordered for myself and 2 clients from Moda and just received them on Friday afternoon- around the same time I saw them starting to pop up for sale on other sites.

Unfortunately, AM is SUPER limited production so I would not expect a second delivery :sad:

If it brings any of you hope, BG is now showing "Expected To Ship no later than 01/07/2021" for the Begum Pump which (to me at least) makes it seem like they are still waiting on inventory. Diff sizes keep going in and out of stock, so not sure if they are processing returns or new orders, but I was able to place an order for a shoe today for size 36, half size smaller than what I originally ordered because I heard from a friend who got hers yesterday that they run larger than previous AM's she owns.

My Begum Pump which I ordered from Selfridges in a 37.5 my true to size arrived today. Unfortunately they was far to big, I returned them straight away. :sad: Really devastated as they was so beautiful.

I am in the US, but I have ordered 1 Amina from Harrod's, 1 from Selfridges.
Depends on what size you need but I see a 41 on Harrod's right now.

If you check daily, they restock the returns- yes, there are occasionally returns! Good luck.
Marissa did Harrods charge your more than the original price? The receipt is totally different from what they charged me. Do you know if they credit back?

The game to find these are insane! You have to constantly check sites and refresh often. I got the Holi sling back from Nordstrom this summer, one Begum from Saks, one Begum from Selfridges, and the rainbow Ami pump from My Theresa. I found the glass Rosie sling back at Nordstrom and purchased immediately, about two weeks ago and I just got the order cancellation notification this weekend and I am SO bummed. I really wanted to find the glass shoe in the Rosie or Begum in a 39. Let me know if there are any sites I'm missing lol

Reactions: NerdyFashionista
The game to find these are insane! You have to constantly check sites and refresh often. I got the Holi sling back from Nordstrom this summer, one Begum from Saks, one Begum from Selfridges, and the rainbow Ami pump from My Theresa. I found the glass Rosie sling back at Nordstrom and purchased immediately, about two weeks ago and I just got the order cancellation notification this weekend and I am SO bummed. I really wanted to find the glass shoe in the Rosie or Begum in a 39. Let me know if there are any sites I'm missing lol
Girl tell me about it, I checked harrods over and over. They update the Returns & I’m happy that I have a pair but pissed I paid 400$ more. I didn’t know the actual price. Harrods has the pvc begum pumps & sling backs in purple. Check to see if they have your size if you don’t mind paying more :/
Just keep googling :heart:

Girl tell me about it, I checked harrods over and over. They update the Returns & I’m happy that I have a pair but pissed I paid 400$ more. I didn’t know the actual price. Harrods has the pvc begum pumps & sling backs in purple. Check to see if they have your size if you don’t mind paying more :/
Just keep googling :heart:
Thanks lady! I will check, but it also pisses me off that their site is more expensive! lol Did you find that the glass was TTS, or bigger than normal?

Keep checking FWRD by Elyse Walker, Intermix, Moda Operandi
So sorry