Layering Tiffany Smile necklace?

Jun 21, 2007
Anyone layer their Tiffany T Smile necklace? I have the RG medium-wide version with diamonds, and have always worn it alone for a subtle look, but am wondering if it would look good layered. Would you put another pendant on top or below, or perhaps wear with a thin choker type chain on top? Modeling pics and ideas are welcome!

I have the medium wide y gold smile necklace (without diamonds). Agreed that it is very streamlined by utself. I sometimes wear it with my paloma X graffitti pendant in Y gold - it's quite an interesting look.

Reactions: VandaOrchid
I have the mini with diamonds in yellow gold. I typically layer it with my bean pendant and the mini modern key, or with my DBTY, depending on the neckline of the top I'm wearing it with.

I currently have the medium rose gold smile pendant on my wishlist. I don't have a Tiffany store nearby, but in February I was in the Chicago (Michigan Ave) store and saw it on a SA, and it was stunningly beautiful all on its own. Such a simple, yet elegant and striking look!

Is layering tough for others like me who aren't near a store? It's so hard for me to figure out what will look good together. I have often relied on the generous folks here on TPF who have so kindly posted photos...it is much appreciated! I will try to snap a modeling photo of mine and post it here later. :smile:

I have the mini with diamonds in yellow gold. I typically layer it with my bean pendant and the mini modern key, or with my DBTY, depending on the neckline of the top I'm wearing it with.

I currently have the medium rose gold smile pendant on my wishlist. I don't have a Tiffany store nearby, but in February I was in the Chicago (Michigan Ave) store and saw it on a SA, and it was stunningly beautiful all on its own. Such a simple, yet elegant and striking look!

Is layering tough for others like me who aren't near a store? It's so hard for me to figure out what will look good together. I have often relied on the generous folks here on TPF who have so kindly posted photos...it is much appreciated! I will try to snap a modeling photo of mine and post it here later. :smile:
I can definitely relate to layering being tough! I went into the store knowing that I wanted to purchase a new necklace to layer with my key and I was surprised to find that it was actually very hard to find something that looked good. Ended up not loving anything from Tiffany. I think the smile and key without the bean would look really good together too!