Reissue small camera bag or vintage Diana?

Schon729

Nov 27, 2015
I have a small east west reissue camera bag. It’s a beautiful bag but I don’t reach for it bc I really do prefer having a crossbody option. This particular model didn’t have the continuous strap so I can’t crossbody. I really love the design of the Diana flap but wonder if I’ll regret selling the durable reissue leather for delicate lambskin. Any advice??

I have both the reissue and vintage Diana in lambskin. Vintage lambskin is more durable than most people think — you shouldn’t have major issues if you’re reasonably careful with your bag.

However the cost of Dianas have increased significantly, especially over the last year. I’d only buy it if you can find one in great condition and for a reasonable price!

I have both the reissue and vintage Diana in lambskin. Vintage lambskin is more durable than most people think — you shouldn’t have major issues if you’re reasonably careful with your bag.

However the cost of Dianas have increased significantly, especially over the last year. I’d only buy it if you can find one in great condition and for a reasonable price!
Do you get a lot of use out of the Diana?