~*~SAKS Code thread~*~

I just got a Saks code in my email inbox today for 25% off "as thanks for being part of the Saks family." Unfortunately it's a unique code, and doesn't work for all items (I tried several)...but I'm super excited because it did work on a pair of Ferragamo Varas that I've had my eye on for months now! Just wanted to give a heads up to be on the lookout for it in your email, because although it was a unique code, my guess is that many people received this discount. Happy shopping! :smile:

Reactions: <3juicy
I just got a Saks code in my email inbox today for 25% off "as thanks for being part of the Saks family." Unfortunately it's a unique code, and doesn't work for all items (I tried several)...but I'm super excited because it did work on a pair of Ferragamo Varas that I've had my eye on for months now! Just wanted to give a heads up to be on the lookout for it in your email, because although it was a unique code, my guess is that many people received this discount. Happy shopping! :smile:

thanks for posting! Was gonna ignore it until I saw your post

Reactions: noellesmommy
Promo now through Labor Day on sale items only. Buy 1 get 10% off, 2 get 15%, 3+ get 20%.

Code: GETMORE

Details on website. Certain designer exclusions.