BV Piazza

I got the one on the left in small size last year. I like that it fits more than my mini coco handle. I was expecting the smooth leather to get scratched up easily but it’s held up really well, although I haven’t really used it that much...

083EB3D4-C4B7-4472-926D-35C13F02A892.jpeg

Last edited:
I also own the Small Piazza in Ayers Mosaic Intrecciato. The bag is very roomy for its size. This is my go-to bag amid pandemic. I could carry my phone, cards, sunblock, lip balm, the mask, and also sometimes I put a small grocery bag just in case Im gonna go grocery shopping.

I love the craftsmanship of this bag. The hardware was like an aged gold with engraved intrecciato, as shown in the picture above. Thw handle of my Piazza was in Ayers. The colors looked better in person. Overall.. a real work of Art.

@wisconsin , so sorry I am late to this.

I have the tri-metallic one in the largest size. I think it is a beautiful and functional bag. My only gripe is that it can be a little difficult to close with one hand while carrying- the bottom usually needs to be supported. Not sure if you will have the same issue with the smaller sizes.

I hadn't carried mine in awhile (with all the working from home), carried it a couple of days ago when I finally got out for abit of Xmas shopping and fell in love with it all over again.

Hope you are loving yours! ❤

Attachments

• 20201209_072207.jpg
    20201209_072207.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 70
@wisconsin , so sorry I am late to this.

I have the tri-metallic one in the largest size. I think it is a beautiful and functional bag. My only gripe is that it can be a little difficult to close with one hand while carrying- the bottom usually needs to be supported. Not sure if you will have the same issue with the smaller sizes.

I hadn't carried mine in awhile (with all the working from home), carried it a couple of days ago when I finally got out for abit of Xmas shopping and fell in love with it all over again.

Hope you are loving yours! ❤
;I love the style despite the clasp issue. Quite different from my usual BV hobos. Thank you

Reactions: jbags07