Anyone got a bag in Red/ Rouge Eros color?

Oooh!! I think we did!! I haven’t seen it in person, so I’m not sure though! I ordered the monogram zipped card case (was on sale for$309 plus tax). I hope it’s the same one, yours is gorgeous!
Oh you got the zipped one. Mines is a snap. The color looks a little brighter in photos. It's a nice red. Like on the cool side. Very chic.

Reactions: nycgirl79
Oh you got the zipped one. Mines is a snap. The color looks a little brighter in photos. It's a nice red. Like on the cool side. Very chic.

Yeah, I just looked at the pictures from the website, and the one I ordered is a little different from yours. Hope you enjoy your beautiful new wallet! Thanks for the info on the color, I was curious about it as well!

ps. please post a shot of all your new goodies together! You’ve gotten so many new stunners!

Reactions: aimworld
Yeah, I just looked at the pictures from the website, and the one I ordered is a little different from yours. Hope you enjoy your beautiful new wallet! Thanks for the info on the color, I was curious about it as well!

ps. please post a shot of all your new goodies together! You’ve gotten so many new stunners!
I'll try to get a group shot with the wallet. I took one with the bags but forgot about adding the wallet. Here is another pic of yhe red.

20201202_112227.jpg