Cord change during COVID

natasha21

O.G.
Aug 29, 2009
Called my local Cartier (Vancouver, Canada) location about getting the cord changed on my trinity bracelet and they said they aren't doing any repairs or changes during this time. Anyone else have the same issue? I find it so frustrating that because its a free service they won't accommodate. Also other stores like Tiffany are now taking in store repairs so I know its just a Cartier decision.

I was at the boutique today and my SA said they are not switching out the cords right now but she did tell me that if I can do it myself she will give me the cords.

For reference I’m in the US.

I had the same issue with having a strap changed out on my watch. I think it’s at the discretion of each boutique to refuse service at this time. I called Cartier customer service, and they offered to do it.

Thanks all, I may have to call to clarify!

Its unfortunate that they haven't stepped up their customer service on smaller things like this.

Took a bracelet in for repair to Tiffany 3 weeks ago and they were more than happy to accommodate my request. It just took a while to get it back.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I called the main line but was told that this service was suspended for now :sad:.I did reachout to an SA and she was able to send me some cords though
At least you have a fun little project now! I had some extra cords that had been given to me a long time ago and recently pulled them out and learned how to tie the bracelet. I’m pretty proud of my efforts! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Psixichka