Pre-Black Friday BV haul

Your new pieces are divine! Thank you for such a delightful reveal. :loveeyes:
I may be preaching to the choir, but Nodinis are pretty popular on resale sites, and prices vary according to condition. Here's a snazzy one.
Thanks @Euclase . I've been trying to stop myself from looking at resale sites. I want brand new. huhuhu. I've already made a back up plan that if I can't get a new Nodini, I shall get a Loewe Small puzzle instead. But the truth is I want both. The reality of me finding a new Nodini is quite bleak though.

Reactions: RT1 and Euclase
Thanks @Euclase . I've been trying to stop myself from looking at resale sites. I want brand new. huhuhu. I've already made a back up plan that if I can't get a new Nodini, I shall get a Loewe Small puzzle instead. But the truth is I want both. The reality of me finding a new Nodini is quite bleak though.
@waverlinda, you have checked the Orlando outlet, right? Hard to believe they’ve sold everything...

@waverlinda, you have checked the Orlando outlet, right? Hard to believe they’ve sold everything...
I have checked all three BV outlets (Woodbury, Orlando and Livermore) except they can't transact for me. I have international credit card but sending to a US address. They said shipping and billing address have to be the same. I've tried all my cards and it was a no go. They said what if i wire funds but that would take maybe 2 weeks for them to confirm.

I figured it's too much hassle for a bag even if I really wanted it. The only bag I'd wire money for is a Birkin/Kelly. Lol.

This is my current situation. I'm lucky enough to have found the the clutch and wallet. But I still still still still want a brand new Nodini. I don't even care anymore if it is single or double compartment.

Not whining. Just in despair. hahahhaa

Reactions: RT1 and Nibb
I have checked all three BV outlets (Woodbury, Orlando and Livermore) except they can't transact for me. I have international credit card but sending to a US address. They said shipping and billing address have to be the same. I've tried all my cards and it was a no go. They said what if i wire funds but that would take maybe 2 weeks for them to confirm.

I figured it's too much hassle for a bag even if I really wanted it. The only bag I'd wire money for is a Birkin/Kelly. Lol.

This is my current situation. I'm lucky enough to have found the the clutch and wallet. But I still still still still want a brand new Nodini. I don't even care anymore if it is single or double compartment.

Aw shoot. I’m sorry. :heart:

Reactions: RT1

I'm in Canada and I called Amex and had them change my billing address to my US post office box, which was my shipping address. That got around the problem for me...

Could you possibility use a Visa gift card as opposed to a real credit card?

Reactions: RT1 and Euclase