Photos of Sesame?

peonies13

Sep 11, 2019
Can H Sesame owners please share some photos for me? There's only one example in the clubhouse color thread and would love to see some others before making this purchase. Thanks in advance :smile:

Here are some images of my Clemence Sesame Evelyne (the first is with a Barenia Faubourg Fauve calvi). The color is very much so a chameleon, changing based on lighting. I'd describe it as a mustard-camel, definitely warm/yellowish undertoned, but how much that yellow comes out depends on what you're wearing.

Evelyne Sesame Calvi Barenia.JPG Evelyne Sesame 2.jpg
Wild Singapore Evelyne.JPG Reve d'Australie 5.jpg Carre Kantha 1.JPG

Here are some images of my Clemence Sesame Evelyne (the first is with a Barenia Faubourg Fauve calvi). The color is very much so a chameleon, changing based on lighting. I'd describe it as a mustard-camel, definitely warm/yellowish undertoned, but how much that yellow comes out depends on what you're wearing.

View attachment 4921369 View attachment 4921371
View attachment 4921372 View attachment 4921373 View attachment 4921374
Thank you @labelo! I adore your amazone strap - I always wanted one of those!

Like you said it's obviously a chameleon. To you is it more yellow (with a tinge or brown) or more light brown (with a tinge of yellow)? I love fauve (I have a calvi too, though mine is smooth B) so that's a great comparison. In that photo it barely looks like it belongs in the brown family at all?

Thank you @labelo! I adore your amazone strap - I always wanted one of those!

Like you said it's obviously a chameleon. To you is it more yellow (with a tinge or brown) or more light brown (with a tinge of yellow)? I love fauve (I have a calvi too, though mine is smooth B) so that's a great comparison. In that photo it barely looks like it belongs in the brown family at all?

Hmm. I'd consider it light brown/camel with a health dose of yellow. I wear it as a neutral with warm colors, I personally wouldn't call it a yellow bag, and I just asked my husband (who doesn't care about such things at all) and he called it brown. But the yellow is definitely a major undertone!

Reactions: peonies13
This is the pic I took of the Sesame evelyne with gold mini Lindy. Sesame can look light brown under indoor lighting and more true gold I think in natural light.

79C26559-449C-49C3-9B4E-AB9F0C6004B1.jpeg

Can H Sesame owners please share some photos for me? There's only one example in the clubhouse color thread and would love to see some others before making this purchase. Thanks in advance :smile:

I may be to late to share my sesame/lime picotin because it sound like you are going for it. :tup:

But here's a couple photos with different lighting. First is in the store and the other two inside a home with little natural lighting. Sorry not the best photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.JPG
    IMG_1888.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 36
  • fullsizeoutput_7820.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_7820.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 34
  • i%9AEtPsQzyEk%h5IDTEmA.jpg
    i%9AEtPsQzyEk%h5IDTEmA.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: loh
I may be to late to share my sesame/lime picotin because it sound like you are going for it. :tup:

But here's a couple photos with different lighting. First is in the store and the other two inside a home with little natural lighting. Sorry not the best photos.

Ooh, I love that color combo!