Louboutins are NOT overrated! My 1st pair!

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
I just received my first pair of Louboutins today. I ordered the mid heel black classic pumps. I cannot believe how incredibly comfortable they are. They are true to size and fit my feet like gloves. I do not wear heels. Period. These do not feel like the heels I've tried to wear before. I can walk in these perfectly. They are without a doubt the most amazing shoes I've ever worn.

Louboutins live up to their reputation!

I will post pics soon!

Congrats and please do keep us updated!
I can't wait to see some pictures! ;D

I've been thinking of venturing into Louboutins and I also don't wear heels, so this is great to hear!=)

Here are some pictures! Keep in mind that my left foot is a half size smaller than my right so the shoe looks a little big in the photo. The shoe fits my right perfectly and the left shoe doesn't slide off either-it's rare to be able to buy a pair of shoes and be able to wear both perfectly!

I've been prancing around my dorm room on carpeted floors all afternoon:tender:. I haven't received my clear foot petals yet and I refuse to ruin the red soles so it will be a few more days until I wear them outside. I still can't believe I'm wearing heels. I wholeheartedly recommend this pair to any women who don't usually wear heels. These heels are amazing and at only 85mm high, are still sexy heels but don't put a lot of pressure on the balls of my feet. This pair fit true to size as well.

I bought them online from Barney's: http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...eIndex=4&perPageElements=10&categoryId=544241

889022407_850531a506.jpg

889022427_a51ad2a419.jpg

congrats on the CL simple pumps.

Thanks! I went with a plain pair so that I can get a lot of wear out of them. I have a decent job for an undergrad so I can afford them, but I have jewelry and bag fetishes as well. I've got to spread out the love! Plus, I think there's something undeniably sexy about plain black pumps. Especially when they have red soles ;).

those are nice - simple/classic but totally sexy. why didn't you go for pointy-toe, just out of curiousity? i think i might go with those in pointy-toe but not sure how comfy they'll be compared to the round toe....

those are nice - simple/classic but totally sexy. why didn't you go for pointy-toe, just out of curiousity? i think i might go with those in pointy-toe but not sure how comfy they'll be compared to the round toe....

I don't like the way pointy-toed shoes look on me. I have a pair and they're not flattering. Plus BF doesn't like them. He calls them witch shoes! All joking aside, I think round toed shoes are softer and will fit into my wardrobe better. It's all about personal preference. These shoes are extremely comfortable. My toes aren't pinched at all. I am so impressed that Louboutins lived up to all the hype. They truly are the most comfortable dress shoes I've ever worn, including flats.

Congrats! I tried that on in black patent and brown leather. I like their comfort level, but I have not been able to bring myself to buy them yet. Other styles keep beckoning me to take them home.