Vintage Saint Cloud??

ctripodi615

Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I’m debating getting a vintage Saint Cloud or a vintage Gucci crossbody bag. I know I’m in the LV group so the preference may be biased lol
Does anyone own a Saint Cloud? How has it held up over the years?
Thinking of PM size

Thank you!

i own a vintage saint cloud GM and a vintage gucci crossboby camera bag with the GG canvas (had both for about 2 or 3 years now). Both are great but i find that i reach more the saint cloud more often. I don't take much care with my saint cloud, its very hard wearing. All i do is avoid wearing it on potentially rainy days. I love that the saint cloud as a structured bottom and it can stand up on its own, it doesn't topple over. Once in a while, when im in the mood ill wipe it down with a baby wipe and apply leather conditioner and thats about all i do to look after it. I just find it so easy to use and pair with outfits. The saint cloud is completely leather lined so that's fantastic aswell.

Attachments

• Saint Cloud 1.JPG
    Saint Cloud 1.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 32
  • saint cloud 2.JPG
    saint cloud 2.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 32
  • saint cloud 3.JPG
    saint cloud 3.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 35
  • saint cloud 4.JPG
    saint cloud 4.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: cncm
i own a vintage saint cloud GM and a vintage gucci crossboby camera bag with the GG canvas (had both for about 2 or 3 years now). Both are great but i find that i reach more the saint cloud more often. I don't take much care with my saint cloud, its very hard wearing. All i do is avoid wearing it on potentially rainy days. I love that the saint cloud as a structured bottom and it can stand up on its own, it doesn't topple over. Once in a while, when im in the mood ill wipe it down with a baby wipe and apply leather conditioner and thats about all i do to look after it. I just find it so easy to use and pair with outfits. The saint cloud is completely leather lined so that's fantastic aswell.

How do you like the GM size? I’m debating between that and the PM. If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you? Trying to figure out which size would look best on my frame. Thanks!

How do you like the GM size? I’m debating between that and the PM. If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you? Trying to figure out which size would look best on my frame. Thanks!
Hi! I'm pretty short I'm 156cm (5 foot 11 I think it converts to) I don't feel like the GM is too big for my frame and I don't feel like it sticks out too much as a crossbody either. I can comfortably carry my essentials including a full size wallet. I never feel like I have to dig around to find my stuff in my bag either as it's not that big but it's big enough . It's definately not a mini bag if that's your preference but it's a realistic everyday bag size . I don't have to play Tetris with my items to fit them in. I think if you can get a GM at a good price for your budget it's worth trying.

Reactions: cncm
Hi! I'm pretty short I'm 156cm (5 foot 11 I think it converts to) I don't feel like the GM is too big for my frame and I don't feel like it sticks out too much as a crossbody either. I can comfortably carry my essentials including a full size wallet. I never feel like I have to dig around to find my stuff in my bag either as it's not that big but it's big enough . It's definately not a mini bag if that's your preference but it's a realistic everyday bag size . I don't have to play Tetris with my items to fit them in. I think if you can get a GM at a good price for your budget it's worth trying.

Thank you! This is so helpful. I think I’m leaning toward the GM too...I already have enough mini bags and I think the GM looks great on you.