Anyone for Harmony?

Winterfell5

Feb 4, 2017
Hi everyone! I saw that Coach now has the Harmony hobo on sale at a great price. Does anyone have this bag and how do you like it? I know that it’s big, but I’m used to large bags. I’m also debating between a solid color or colorblock if I decide to purchase one. Any input from TPF friends would be appreciated! It’s only on sale today, online!!

Reactions: missbecky99
Hi everyone! I saw that Coach now has the Harmony hobo on sale at a great price. Does anyone have this bag and how do you like it? I know that it’s big, but I’m used to large bags. I’m also debating between a solid color or colorblock if I decide to purchase one. Any input from TPF friends would be appreciated! It’s only on sale today, online!!
I have a colorblock one purchased last year. I enjoy carrying it as a work bag. The double straps seem to stay put on my shoulder and I love the peacock color.IMG_20190916_063451.jpg

Holiday 123, thank you for your response. Your bag is beautiful and it’s the one I liked the best! Unfortunately, it was already sold out when I saw the sale online, as well as another colorblock bag that I liked. Oh well, still deciding about some others...

Reactions: holiday123
I really love the color and the suede side panels. The design seems great for an everyday bag, good size, love that it has feet.
A keeper!
Glad I got a good sale price- the regular price seems rather steep.

I got the smaller chalk with snake skin one. I have been holding out for this bag for a really long time. The bigger one was on fos for months fluctuating between 60 and 70% off. Now I wonder if the smaller version will head there too? Mine seemed to have come from a store or maybe it was a return. It was beautifully wrapped and gift boxed, but there are a couple dents in the front plus the feet are scratched and there is a dirty smudge on the bottom. I am debating if to keep or not. The discount was reasonably good, but the bag is not pristine.... :thinking: