Does anyone know if the different pattern lining on kate spade bags mean anything?

nitneet

Jun 16, 2020
I know that the polka dot linings in light beige were used on the gold coast quilted line back in early 2010. Does anyone know if kate spade uses specific lining pattern for certain bags? I am new to kate spade and I love the feminine designs. Just curious about it. Thanks in advance!
I am looking for the type of bags that use this particular lining, a checkered pattern:

kate spade3.PNG

Reactions: Hurrem1001
Sorry to say I’m absolutely useless, I can’t help you. I don’t know anything about the lining, in fact I know nothing about Kate Spade other than I’m looking for another mid range designer to buy from. What I do know is, I love the lining of that bag, it’s gorgeous!

Last edited:
Reactions: nitneet
Sorry to say I’m absolutely useless, I can’t help you. I don’t know anything about the lining, in fact I know nothing about Kate Spade other than I’m looking for another mid range designer to but from. What I do know is, I love the lining of that bag, it’s gorgeous!
Yes, it is gorgeous isn't it? Sometimes a bag with a pretty lining makes me more drawn to it.

Reactions: Hurrem1001
Yes, it is gorgeous isn't it? Sometimes a bag with a pretty lining makes me more drawn to it.

I totally agree. It’s always nice to see something different, instead of the same old tired, similar designs used by most designers. It’s also nice that they are thoughtful enough to make the inside of the bag as lovely as the outside.

• Love
Reactions: nitneet
Hey Kate Spade lovers out there! Can someone please help me identify this bag. I remember seeing it on their website bag in 2015/2016? And believe it was part of the (something) park collection. The most similar bag I could find from them is their Doris. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 4B55DF5D-124A-4EC6-A51C-29E4DCECB4A4.jpeg
    4B55DF5D-124A-4EC6-A51C-29E4DCECB4A4.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 81E62AE6-4E8C-4B72-B552-1800DA9AC4D7.jpeg
    81E62AE6-4E8C-4B72-B552-1800DA9AC4D7.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 31
  • F45BEF6E-24D5-4D87-AC45-A906653746FD.jpeg
    F45BEF6E-24D5-4D87-AC45-A906653746FD.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 26
I know that the polka dot linings in light beige were used on the gold coast quilted line back in early 2010. Does anyone know if kate spade uses specific lining pattern for certain bags? I am new to kate spade and I love the feminine designs. Just curious about it. Thanks in advance!
I am looking for the type of bags that use this particular lining, a checkered pattern:

View attachment 4912962
There are many types of interior linings with kate spade! They change quite often.

I would think bloomingdales carries retail KS. Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with all of KS items, since 2020-ish, there are fewer and fewer items I am interested in purchasing from KS.
just fyi, Nordstrom Rack website carries a mixture of outlet KS and (older) retail KS.