Does anyone have a size 15 Love AND JUC?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
**Bonus points if they are the thin versions**

I’m hoping someone has this combination! Trying to figure out if the JUC is too big & slides over the Love.

Thank you!

I have the thin love and JUC, both in the size 15. I bought the JUC first so I had the option of buying a size 16 love but I decided to go with the 15 despite the JUC sliding over it - the 16 was just too big on me.

The JUC sliding over my love used to annoy me but I find that wearing the nail so it's against the love helps stop it from doing so. My bracelets rarely overlap now...maybe once or twice a day when I'm out and moving my arms a lot. The only downside is the corner of my love get mini dents/scratches (where the nail hits it) but they've blended in together so I hardly notice it anymore. Here's how I wear them :smile:

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 7.58.18 pm.png

Last edited:
I have the thin love and JUC, both in the size 15. I bought the JUC first so I had the option of buying a size 16 love but I decided to go with the 15 despite the JUC sliding over it - the 16 was just too big on me.

The JUC sliding over my love used to annoy me but I find that wearing the nail so it's against the love helps stop it from doing so. My bracelets rarely overlap now...maybe once or twice a day when I'm out and moving my arms a lot. The only downside is the corner of my love get mini dents/scratches (where the nail hits it) but they've blended in together so I hardly notice it anymore. Here's how I wear them :smile:

View attachment 4914782

they look really beautiful on you. How does your Love fit- loose or tight generally? Do you find they fit better together with the JUC closer to the hand? Thanks so much

Reactions: vgnsprkl
That still looks very pretty but it’s frustrating that scratches are inevitable when they are both supposed to be the same size.

definitely, I was kind of frustrated at first that my SA didn’t recommend I go a size down for my JUC. In the beginning, I wore the JUC up on the thicker portion of my forearm to prevent scratches. Then I eventually just let it be

they look really beautiful on you. How does your Love fit- loose or tight generally? Do you find they fit better together with the JUC closer to the hand? Thanks so much

My love is kind of loose on me, I can manage to fit 1 finger through it lol. I do find it comfortable to wear the JUC closer to the hand because my love stops it from going too high up on my arm.