24S.com Shipping to Canada Experience

bagcanada

Jan 12, 2019
Disclaimer: I don't post on PF often, sorry if this is a duplicated review (though I did a little research on Google and couldn't find similar review).

November 22 - Placed order online using their BF 20% code. I purchased 2 items over $400 CAD so shipping was free; charged in credit card in CAD currency ($26 CAD shipping if your purchase is under $400 CAD). Online website said taxes and duties are all included in the final price listed. I wasn't sure if that would include the DHL administration fee/handling fee that they charge (I got hit with admin fee + duties charges from DHL previously so I was cautious). I emailed 24S regarding the DHL admin fee and they replied me on November 24 saying there's no additional fee upon delivery - gave me a peace of mind.

November 23 - Order was shipped from France via DHL. Shipping confirmation allows you to waive the signature upon delivery option which I did.

November 26 - I received my order in the early afternoon. No damaged box whatsoever. The packaging is amazing! See pics attached. I picked Parisian packaging which came with the white box, it was placed inside the cardboard box. There was these this super cute pop-up once you open up the cardboard box. Your billing information is wrapped and printed with Madame (Last Name).

I ordered an Adidas backpack which did not have any packaging. The Tom Ford card holder did come with all packaging (box, dust bag, care card, credit card paper). I also played with different codes to see if I can get bette deals. I initially used "FIRST15" then I found out there was "BLACKFRIDAY20" which both qualified. I ended up using the 20% off one because I found they were selling the backpack I was eyeing also. I believe with the FIRST15, I would need to pay the $26 CAD shipping charge because it would be under $400 CAD after discount.

Hope all these information will help with your future 24S.com purchases.

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 1.45.55 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 1.52.40 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 2.46.13 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 2.46.21 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 2.46.56 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up-- I've been wanting to order from them but am always wary of the customs/duties from any non-Canadian site as I've been hurt by that before. Congrats on your purchase and thanks for the review!
Agree! Whenever I see shipped by DHL - I almost wanted to close off the browser. Though lately my deliveries with DHL has improved a lot. Perhaps due to COVID, sites are including their duties charged upfront rather than having to deal with DHL at the door to pay off the pending charges.

reviving this thread as I'm eyeing a beautiful LV bag on 24s but I'm hesitant because of DHL. I got charged a huge handling fee by DHL in the past, has anyone ordered from 24s and ship to Canada recently? want to hear your experience thanks!

I just received something from them this week, an LV bag. I hidden fees and shipping was quick. The item I was looking for was out of stock but « back in stock soon » and it showed up 2 days later.

The Tuileries besace in caramel/red :biggrin: I remember when this line came out a couple of years back, and loved it. But I really didn’t need another bag so I let it go and always regretted it.

Fast forward to now: with the most recent price increase, I’ve been thinking about the bags I should have purback in the day (Chanel, LV…) The tuileries besace in caramel kept coming back to my mind and I even started to look around for it second hand. I was contemplating buying an excellent used one off fashionphile for 1950 USD. Then I remembered about 24s, which I had forgotten about for a long while. I went on the site and it was there but not in stock. So I refreshed occasionally for 2 days and it was available!!!!

What are the chances??? I was able to buy it brand new, the exact color combo I always wanted and the price was ridiculously good! I got 10% off because it was my first time ordering, the bag with taxes and duties came out to 2148 CAD!!! Nowadays, with all the price increases, the pochette felicie would cost the same with taxes!

So now I find myself stalking the 24s website for other goodies that I missed out on that I can score at a great price.

The only bummer is that it didn’t come in an LV box. But it did come in a beautiful 24s box, in a LV dustbag with care booklet and model tag. So it’s not so bad.

Has anyone had problems paying on 24s? I've tried 4 different credit cards (including my husbands), and every single time it says "your bank has declined the payment" or something. I could pay from my debit account directly but for some reason Paypal isn't giving me that option either!

I called my bank and they said there's no holds, and it's weird because the payment is going through, and then automatically being cancelled immediately after no clue what could be causing this, and 24s' customer service team is super slow to respond...

Has anyone had problems paying on 24s? I've tried 4 different credit cards (including my husbands), and every single time it says "your bank has declined the payment" or something. I could pay from my debit account directly but for some reason Paypal isn't giving me that option either!

I called my bank and they said there's no holds, and it's weird because the payment is going through, and then automatically being cancelled immediately after no clue what could be causing this, and 24s' customer service team is super slow to respond...
Yes my bank declined the payment automatically because it initiated in France. This happened on two cards (CIBC and Tangerine). I called and they let it go through after.