Which bag to sell?

• Mini Square So black Lamb - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks for letting me share my current collection! I started collecting about a month ago. I've been reading about other bags on here and have three new ones on the way! BUT...I do need to sell one and get my collection down to 5. Poll to let me know which one should go.

Of the three new ones... one is the so black black mini square flap from Fashionphile and the other two are from Rebag (light pink small coco handle and a dark red medium business affinity). I was wanting a coco handle and I had a small black one, with exotic skin handle and leather lining, in my cart, but this morning it sold! :sad: I was a little torn from the get go, while I love these qualities, I was feeling I have a lot of Chanel black bags already and maybe wanted to introduce some color. I searched again on Rebag for Coco handle and a small quilted light pink with aged silver hardware popped up. It has the fabric lining and regular leather handle though. I went ahead and bought it but I am still unsure.

More Questions:
With a small collection, do you think its ok to just have black bags because it looks classic, or do you think a mix of colors is better?
Coco handle...what do you think of the light pink and is it a dealbreaker for you, because its fabric lined?

chanel black 1.jpeg
coco handle pink.jpgbusiness affinity.jpgso black.jpg

I chose mini black business affinity because that is a duplicate style and you have other bags in black.
I don't own a coco handle but I believe newer ones are all fabric lined. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I would definitely keep one of the colored bags and the mini square with chevron quilting. For me personally a collection does not make sense when all bags look very similar. But with 5 bags one colorful bag could be enough. So I'd sell either a colorful bag (the one you like least of course) or one of the black classic quilted ones.

Reactions: Passau
I love the look of the so black mini and they're hard to find, I wouldn't sell that one haha. Personally, I would let go of the black business affinity or patent CF. I think it's very nice to have a few classic blacks and some colours in a collection. If you truly love the pink coco handle but worry about the fabric lining, you can try inserting a handbag organiser.

I appreciate your replies! I can't wait to receive the so black, it does seem like a very special piece. As soon as I saw it, I immediately bought it, no hesitation like with some of the others. I think I am defintely leaning towards selling the small black business affinity and the patent black mini. I want to get a mini in black caviar now.

Reactions: Mairaculi
I
I appreciate your replies! I can't wait to receive the so black, it does seem like a very special piece. As soon as I saw it, I immediately bought it, no hesitation like with some of the others. I think I am defintely leaning towards selling the small black business affinity and the patent black mini. I want to get a mini in black caviar now.
I read they don't make mini in caviar anymore, only lambskin. If you want caviar, it'll have to be on pre-loved market.