Share your December 2020 gifts and dreamy decor!

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
Hello, LV friends! I hope everyone is safe and well.

Although we’re 7 days away from December, I thought I’d start an inclusive Holiday thread to share all the excitement, happiness and beauty this festive season brings. Let’s celebrate the end of 2020 with special Birthday wishes to our many members, your beautiful LV reveals (gifts to others, gifts to selves) and your joyful Christmas themes, seasonal gourmet treats and one-of-a-kind decor!

I can’t wait to see everyone’s new LV additions and unique pics. Happy holidays to you ❤:drinks:

Wow, your holiday decorations—and your home—are so beautiful ! I am in love with every single decorative item of yours — from the colorful stockings to the candy striped ribbons to the huge jar of gumballs(?). It must be wonderful to wake up to this holiday wonderland (maybe I need to do some decorating this year after doing no (as in none/zero :lol:) decorating for years. Thanks for sharing V :smile:.

TY my LVoely friends! Cheers to a very happy end of year :smile:
@Iamminda *lol giant gumballs are always part of our guessing games/festivities for Christmas! @sunnybrii @balen.girl @Venessa84

I can't wait to see how you guys celebrate this year. Social distancing might hinder our Christmas party plans but we can make up for it with cheerful decor and lots of LV. Fingers crossed that we'll be able to celebrate with our loved ones!

Hello, LV friends! I hope everyone is safe and well.

Although we’re 7 days away from December, I thought I’d start an inclusive Holiday thread to share all the excitement, happiness and beauty this festive season brings. Let’s celebrate the end of 2020 with special Birthday wishes to our many members, your beautiful LV reveals (gifts to others, gifts to selves) and your joyful Christmas themes, seasonal gourmet treats and one-of-a-kind decor!

I can’t wait to see everyone’s new LV additions and unique pics. Happy holidays to you ❤:drinks:
Gorgeous decorations MB! Your place is lovely and candyland is gorgeous!I hope Santa is bringing you lots of special goodies this year (already one I know is the trio messenger :graucho::giggle:) and I hope Santa brings me something special too. Been eyeing that turtle nigo double phone pouch but haven’t decided if it’s useful enough to get. How are you finding and using yours?