Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Cartier Love necklace with diamonds

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Boucheron Quartre Grosgrain bangle

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I’m looking for my next 24/7 piece. I currently wear either a RG Rolex DJ or SS Tudor watch on my left wrist, a thin RG Love & DBTY on my right. I can’t wear earrings unfortunately.

My absolute top budget is $5k. I want something I can wear 24/7 & I can wear forever if I want.

I’ve found a few pieces I like the look of...

1. Cartier Love necklace
I’ve tried this on & it’s extremely versatile. I really like that it’ll match my thin Love. However, when I tried it on a few years ago, I wondered if the chain was a little too thick
5F015FF2-5E0C-44DB-8D15-5DC53F4F1FD4.jpeg
2. Cartier Love necklace, diamonds
I don’t NEED diamonds, but I remember preferring the chain on this necklace vs the plain one

31EDBC31-2208-4374-BAF4-50CB8AA3D162.png
3. Boucheron Quatre Grosgrain bangle
Not as instantly recognisable as Cartier (& I know I’m in the Cartier forum!), however I love this bracelet. I tried it on a couple of years ago & it is the only bracelet I would ever stack with my beloved Love. Photo below is of when I tried it on & what the final stack would look like A26D633B-DC75-470C-B201-EA2404D34346.png
C6DD6EDA-9FF8-4313-8B78-14C77DE4A440.jpeg

Reactions: darkangel07760
The Love necklace with diamonds, it would look great for everyday and dressed up as well. You already have a stack and I think adding a necklace will bring the whole look together. The bracelet is stunning though. One day you will end up with both.

The Love necklace with diamonds, it would look great for everyday and dressed up as well. You already have a stack and I think adding a necklace will bring the whole look together. The bracelet is stunning though. One day you will end up with both.
I second this. Get the necklace first! And I totally get what you mean about the chain of the plain one.. I had the bracelet and hated the chain so I sold it.. I much prefer the chain on the other one which is similar to VCA’s :smile:

Hmm. I’m going to say the bracelet as my first choice, then the necklace with diamonds as my second choice. If you tried the bracelet on years ago and it’s still in consideration, you must really love it. I’d let that guide you :heart:
+1. Cannot say it better than this ^ :biggrin: your proposed stack is gorgeous

Reactions: lilpikachu
I’m looking for my next 24/7 piece. I currently wear either a RG Rolex DJ or SS Tudor watch on my left wrist, a thin RG Love & DBTY on my right. I can’t wear earrings unfortunately.

My absolute top budget is $5k. I want something I can wear 24/7 & I can wear forever if I want.

I’ve found a few pieces I like the look of...

1. Cartier Love necklace
I’ve tried this on & it’s extremely versatile. I really like that it’ll match my thin Love. However, when I tried it on a few years ago, I wondered if the chain was a little too thick
View attachment 4912905
2. Cartier Love necklace, diamonds
I don’t NEED diamonds, but I remember preferring the chain on this necklace vs the plain one

View attachment 4912906
3. Boucheron Quatre Grosgrain bangle
Not as instantly recognisable as Cartier (& I know I’m in the Cartier forum!), however I love this bracelet. I tried it on a couple of years ago & it is the only bracelet I would ever stack with my beloved Love. Photo below is of when I tried it on & what the final stack would look like View attachment 4912907
View attachment 4912908
Hi there, did you end up buying the bangle? Could you tell me what size love and grosgrain you’re wearing here? Thank you