Push gifts?!

LuxeL0v3

Oct 19, 2020
Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
E1AD05FB-637E-4B82-A61B-09C0656BBF60.jpeg

Ahhh my husband sent me this teaser photo, hence the photo skills, of my push gifts he bought me! Unfortunately he’s 4 hours away and won’t be here for the birth of our 4th child on the 25th, so I’ll just have to wait for my gifts. I hope this type of post is ok. I am just too excited and wanted to share my excitement. I’m not expecting any big ticket items. Its the thought that counts because he is not a shopper at all. He normally tells me to buy my own gifts... so for him to go out and do this is HUGEEEE! I must be in dream land.
View attachment 4911683
Wishing you a speedy delivery and a happy, healthy baby. Congratulations! Also can't wait to see what he bought. That is so sweet!

I apologize it’s not the best reveal photos, but here are the gifts! I got to open them last night when my husband arrived. I love them! The scarf is so soft and warm, I’m afraid to use it! I already have plans to convert the largest pouch into a little crossbody bag.
Now back to newborn snuggles I wish newborns would stay small like this forever, it’s truly my most favourite stage ❤️

E31D986E-6B3A-4CB1-A387-C00B0555D8F3.jpeg

I apologize it’s not the best reveal photos, but here are the gifts! I got to open them last night when my husband arrived. I love them! The scarf is so soft and warm, I’m afraid to use it! I already have plans to convert the largest pouch into a little crossbody bag.
Now back to newborn snuggles I wish newborns would stay small like this forever, it’s truly my most favourite stage ❤

View attachment 4917472
The gifts are WONDERFUL! But, more importantly, congratulations to you and your husband on your new baby! I hope you are both doing well and you can get some rest and enjoy your new bundle of joy!