Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I never got excited about the PVC clear designs, although you/Christina2 are huge fans!

I recently got a combo Cork/PVC 120 pump "Blake is Back Liege Pepite/PVC" (see pics), OMG..so impressed! It seems to be flexible (the size I got is actually .5 size smaller than my ideal size, but it fits GREAT!), I'm now on the PVC bandwagon..kinda. I was able to get it 2nd hand (used market) like-new condition, at discount. I *still* won't pay full price ($700 & up) for a "plastic" shoe!!

Attachments

• christian-louboutin-silver-blake-is-back-gold-cork-pvc-stiletto-pumps-size-eu-41-approx-us-11-...jpg
    christian-louboutin-silver-blake-is-back-gold-cork-pvc-stiletto-pumps-size-eu-41-approx-us-11-...jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 36
  • christian-louboutin-silver-blake-is-back-gold-cork-pvc-stiletto-pumps-size-eu-41-approx-us-11-...jpg
    christian-louboutin-silver-blake-is-back-gold-cork-pvc-stiletto-pumps-size-eu-41-approx-us-11-...jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 46
    80.2 KB · Views: 50
    71.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: XAQUI
Stilly my dear you have absolutely made my day !! With so many sad things happening today it is so nice and refreshing to see a girl who still knows how to enjoy and rock a good pair of 120's. Thank you so much for reminding me what the right pair of heels can do for a girls look and a girls sunny/sexy outlook. Well done dear. Well done.

What a gorgeous pair of heels. And you do know how much I adore spikes - heels and toes - lol. Tell me dear, have you ever had any accidents wearing these delightful heels ? I sure have - more than I can count - lol.