Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

So many beautiful items!!

I’m hoping someone can help me with a 20K reference for the beige Trendy CC.
I’ve been looking for it but my SA simply cannot find it in the system.
Any help appreciated

Did anyone get the 20k mini coco in beige from BG yet? I’ve been on the list since September.
SA told me dec/Jan delivery but I’m seeing pictures of others with it.
Thank you
I was wondering the same thing. I, too, have been on the list with BG since September, and was wondering why there are all these posts if the beige CCH and yet mine still hasn't arrived. It's making me antsy..

I was wondering the same thing. I, too, have been on the list with BG since September, and was wondering why there are all these posts if the beige CCH and yet mine still hasn't arrived. It's making me antsy..
I have another thing on preorder with BG and haven’t gotten it yet either and all the stores got it already even some sa called me. I also told the sa I’m getting Anxious

I have another thing on preorder with BG and haven’t gotten it yet either and all the stores got it already even some sa called me. I also told the sa I’m getting Anxious
Not a good feeling, right? I was reaching out to the SA so frequently in the beginning, and at first I was told " coming soon", as well as "we're told maybe by end of next week"----this was in October. The last time I touched base was last week, and I jokingly said that I hope to have it before Christmas (joking because I think that's a ridiculously long time from September), and the reply I got was "hope so." It's my first time ordering a high demand item from BG, but this experience is definitely making me think twice about doing it again.

Not a good feeling, right? I was reaching out to the SA so frequently in the beginning, and at first I was told " coming soon", as well as "we're told maybe by end of next week"----this was in October. The last time I touched base was last week, and I jokingly said that I hope to have it before Christmas (joking because I think that's a ridiculously long time from September), and the reply I got was "hope so." It's my first time ordering a high demand item from BG, but this experience is definitely making me think twice about doing it again.
Me too, told exactly same thing. :sad:

I glad to hear I’m not alone, My SA told me hopefully December. But I was concerned that they might of sold it to other clients, because sometimes she doesn’t reply to my text. I don’t have history with this SA.
I will def let all you know if I get an update.
Same this is my first time with the SA and I feel like I have seen the bags sold to other people

Reactions: obsessedwhermes